One Shot 8

Jessicas P.o.V (Picture at the top)

Today is the first day I'm going back to school after being in the hospital. No one knows I've been there though. I mean, why would I tell them, they would just make fun of me anyway. If that didn't make it clear enough for you, I'm getting bullied in school. I literally have zero friends. Well it's now 7 am, time for me to get ready for school. I take a quick shower and get dressed. I then hear the school bus pull up outside of my house and run out. As soon as I enter the bus, people start whispering and giggling. When I start walking to a seat someone puts their foot out and I fall flat on my face. I can hear everyone start laughing. I quickly get up and make my way to a free seat. When we finally arrive at school, I wait until everyone leaves the bus and then follow lastly. When I enter the school I run to my locker, get my books and make my way to my first class. I take my seat at the back of the room. Some minutes later the teacher enters the room. Miss Lovato, my favorite teacher in this school. She's the only teacher that looks out for her students. What I adore most about her, is her smile. That smile can light up a whole room. After class everyone hurriedly gets up and walks out of the room, while I take my time packing up my stuff and slowly make my way to the door. "Oh hey Jessica, can we talk for a minute?", I hear Miss Lovato call after me. "Uh, yes", I shyly reply. "I was just wondering if you are okay? It seems like your always alone." "Yeah, I'm fine. I have to go now though, otherwise I will miss my next class." "Oh, yeah. Sorry, I'll let you go. Good bye Jessica", she says with a disappointed look on her face. I give her a small smile and also say good bye.

~after school~

After what happened in the morning, I decide to walk home while listening to music. After about half an hour I arrive at home and make my way upstairs. When I reach my room, I close the door and lock it. I suddenly get this agonizing feeling, that I should cut myself. I make my way to the bathroom and take my blade out from under the sink. As I put it to my wrist this sudden feeling of relieve comes over me. Not enough to satisfy me though. I slice the cold metal over my skin a couple more times and before I know it I have 30 new cuts. After I get them cleaned up I sit on my bed and listen to some music. Suddenly I hear the door downstairs slam shut and I immediately start to panic. I hear big, heavy footsteps stomp up the stars and stop in front of my bedroom. Then loud banging echoes through my room. "OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR!" My father screams at me. I obviously obey and open the door as fast as I can. He barges through the door and slowly walks up to me with an evil smile plastered on his face. "Daddy's little girl", he says with a sickeningly sweet voice. I huddle into the corner of my room almost as if trying to disappear. "Come to daddy", he whispers. At this point I'm so scared, but I do what he tells me to do. He's always been abusing, but he was never this scary. He grips my wrists as tight as he can and throws me onto my bed. He starts to undress me and pulls down his pants and boxers. I'm squirming under him, trying to get out of his grip. Nothing works. He then starts to do unspeakable things to me. After he's finished he leaves my room and I just lay in my bed crying until I fall asleep. The next morning I wake up in agonizing pain. My lower parts are burning like hell and I almost start to cry again out of pain. I still have to go to school though, so I get up, take a shower, get dressed and make my way to school. I'm walking to school, even though I'm in so much pain. I can't face the bullies right now. On my wrists I have bruises of where his hands where. Luckily for me, today is a cold day, so no one will question my long sleeved shirt. I arrive at school 20 minutes before class starts. I get my books out of my locker and make my way to the classroom. My first class is with miss Lovato again. I sit down at the back in a corner and take out my stuff for todays lesson. About 5 minutes later miss Lovato walks in. She gives me a kind smile and starts to walk over to me. "Good morning miss Lovato", I say shyly and she returns my greeting. "Look, I don't want to intrude into your personal life Jessica, but I'm really concerned about you. You always space out during lessons and stare blankly at walls. If you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you. I can't force you to talk to me tough." With that she goes back to her desk and I think about what she just told me. Maybe it would be good to talk to someone about it, but if my father found out I'd be dead. For the rest of the day, I can't stop thinking about what miss Lovato said to me. While I'm walking home I see a group of boys approach me and I immediately get scared. Then they pull me into a dark alley and start to beat me. After they beat me up, the rape me and leave me laying here naked. All I can do now is cry. I get dressed as fast as I can and start to make my way back to school. Just when I was about to enter the building miss Lovato walks out and when she sees me, she runs over to me. "Oh my god Jessica, what happened to you? Are you okay?" "No, I'm not okay", this was the first time I admitted it. I'm not okay. Miss Lovato pulls me into a hug and lets me cry on her shoulder. When I finally calmed down she led me to her car and drove me to her apartment. As we enter her apartment I have to hold back a gasp. Her apartment is huge and so pretty. "Do you want anything to drink?", she asks me calmly and I nod at her and ask her if she has any tea. 5 minutes later she comes back with two cups of tea. "Okay now Jessica, you have to tell me what happened." I told her everything. I told her about my fathers abuse and the guys from the alley. The only part I left out is that I also self harm. I broke down a few times, but miss Lovato always comforted me. After I confessed to her all the things that happened, she told me that she has to call the police and I immediately went into panic mode. NO! She can't do that. He will murder me if she does that. I tried to talk her out of it, but nothing worked. After that miss Lovato and me went to my house. We arrived at the same time as the police. When miss Lovato told the police what happened, they handcuffed my dad and took him with them. I had to go to the police station as well, so they could get my statement. "Thank you for being honest with us miss Cornish", the police officer told me and guided me out of the room. Then they explained to me what will happen next. They told me, that I have to go to an orphanage, because I have no legal guardian left. If you were wondering where my mother is, she died 9 years ago in a car accident. That was also the day my father started to abuse me. He blamed me for her death. Back to the present, miss Lovato is now trying to adopt me, which I'm pretty happy about. After she signed all the papers, she took me home and I started over with my life. Everything went better, after my dad was put behind bars. I even stopped cutting myself after miss Lovato found out about it. I now live happily with miss Lovato, which first name I found out is Demi.

Thank you so much for reading this and leave me a comment on how you thought the story was. You can also dm me any ideas you have :)