Naruto and Hinata fanfiction

DISCLAIMER: I promise I do not own Naruto(Hinata does hehe) or its characters, please read and let others know about my story. Chapter 2 is not a very interesting chapter, but please continue reading I promise it will get better!:) thank you enjoy!:)

It was after the fourth great ninja war we won and everyone was re-building. Sasuke was finally back and Naruto and sakura were happier then ever. It was getting late and most of the ninjas already had their houses built and were focusing on building all the stands and shacks, but since it was late everyone decided to pack-up and call it a day. Hinata was walking and decided to take the long way back to to the Huuga compound when she got distracted and bumped and fell on top of something. Hinata eeped when she saw who it was, it was Sasuke. Hinata immediately got of him once she realized how close their faces were to each other," I-I apologize S-s-Sasuke-San I w-wasn't watching w-w-where I was going,". But Sasuke didn't mind at all, he knew she looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on until he finally realized who she was, Hinata Huuga, the girl from the academy a long time ago who was always quiet and had her head down. When he looked at her now all he could think about was how she really grown up and was the beautiful girl he had ever seen, her long silky midnight hair blowing in the wind, her pale skin that was glowing and looked so smooth he wanted to touch it, her kind beautiful glowing lavender eyes that showed she was still not very confident but still a mystery of something he would love to get to know, her skinny frame which he still can't tell much about because she is hiding behind a jacket still. He wondered why Naruto was ever such an Baka to ever chase after Sakura compared to Hinata. Hinata was absolutely gorgeous and she changed a lot since the academy but Sakura still looked the same but just taller. It beat Sasuke and made him extremely confused as to why Naruto would want to be with someone who doesn't love him, hits him all the time just for being the Baka he is, used to make fun of him, and isn't that pretty it just made no since at all. " it's fine, hey Hinata. Are you going to the huuga compound?", Sasuke said already knowing she was, " y-yes," Sasuke was mentally jumping for joy and if Hinata wasn't here right now, he would probably be doing backhand springs all over Konaha. " Hinata, it's kinda late and I'm sure you could take care of yourself but I was wondering if maybe you wanted me to walk you home?" Though he knew either way he would. " um, thank you S-s-Sasuke-San but I think I will be a-a-alright," she said but it was the answer he expected, " come with me, I'll walk you,". Hinata was unsure at first but figured if Naruto trusted him then she would too. She nodded her head and they walked on until something caught her eye and she activated her byakugan and the man noticed her and jumped out and lunged for Sasuke. Sasuke usually knew when people were watching and could take them out in a heart beat but he was so lost in his thoughts he didn't notice. Hinata noticed this and used her gentle fist, she was fighting him but realized he was to strong, that's when Sasuke snapped out of it and killed the man instantly. He looked at Hinata, " are you alright," he asked, " y-y-y-yes I'm fine," " thank you for saving me Hinata, I don't know why I wasn't paying attention it's my fault I'm sorry," "n-n-no Sasuke-San it wasn't we a-all get d-distracted sometimes,m-m-m-may I ask, w-w-what were you distracted b-by?" He was alittle stunned and kind of embarrassed about telling her, but he for some reason didn't want to lie to her which was the thing that stunned him, he decided he would make it blunt and to the point and answered, " you," Hinata felt really sad now thinking that maybe he hates her and just wanted to walk her home to tell her that, she felt like she was going to cry and Sasuke immediately noticed she got the wrong idea and quickly said,"no no,not like that I meant I was thinking of how beautiful you are," he turned his head embarrassed and she turned her head too with a dark red blush on her face," thank you S-sasuke -San I've never b-been called anything like that before but I-I-it's not t-t-true," Sasuke was shocked and asked," why would you think that?" "My d-dad always t-t-told me how u-u-ugly I am and he's r-r-right," Hinata said with her head down and suddenly that brought forth an anger in Sasuke," no you are everything but ugly, and I sware if I ever meet your dad he will pay big time," Hinata blushed a light pink and was happy that someone cared for her. " thank you S-s-sasuke San that's r-r-r-really sweet," she said with a smile. They talked the rest if the way and shared some laughs with each other and before they knew it they were at the huuga compound. They both were alittle disappointed but they waved goodbye and she went inside. He waited until she got inside the huge place and then smiled big and was now extremely extremely confused why Naruto liked Sakura who has to be the most boringist, least attractive girl he had ever came across of, but he didn't want to think about that, he wanted to think about how he already has his first crush ever on his first day back to Konoha but who wouldn't have a crush on Hinata Huuga except the Baka, he just couldn't wait to see her tomorrow.

I hope you like this chapter there are more to come! I promise this isn't a Sasuke and Hinata fanfiction because I'm a total fan of Naruto and Hinata their the best future couple in the world:) thankyou so much for reading this chapter, until next time!:)