Chapter 8

Hi everybody!:) I'm back with a new chapter and have big plans for this one!please Keep reading because interesting things are going to be happening.:) please enjoy!
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Naruto or its characters, all rights go to Masashi Kishimoto:)
Okay READING TIME!

As Hinata layed on the ground with exhaustion and couldn't really do much right now, all she could do was watch in horror while Hajime, who had to argue with Atsushi and Daisuke to be able to do it, transformed to look like her. It was weird because he had all her details correct. The same heavy purple jacket, the sandals, the petite frame even though everyone thought she was overweight under her jacket because of how big the jacket was on her when in reality she's the smallest one in height and weight out of all the Konaha 11 and probably most Genin with her 5'4 size and underweight status.(but nobody knows that) The two boys and even Hinata, all looked impressed with how well Hajime fit all the details right." We'll well well you transformed from ugly to hotty. Nice!" Atsushi said in a joking way. Hajime just glared at him and he wasn't used to looking like a girl so he couldn't get the glare right and it just made him look like he was constipated. Atsushi laughed, while Daisuke was holding it in, while Hinata who was still laying on the ground on her stomach still too tired from exhaustion. Brought her face down in the dirt and groaned, thinking how whatever their planning on doing, can't be good at all.when Daisuke finally was able to stop smiling from trying to hide his laugh, he got serious and looked at Hajime." Okay so you know what to do you can do this right?" Hajime just looked at him a waved his small pale Hinata hand in the air." Yeah, yeah I got it. Go to the Ho-ka-ge I think? And tell her how Hinata-San's-I mean my mission was a success and request a few months away so I may train I got it I got it." Hinata's eyes went wide,'oh no! He's going to pretend to be me!' Hinata thought.( for Hajime, I'm still going to be calling him Hajime but right now please remember he's transformed to look like Hinata)"n-no." Hinata said quietly, but they all heard her." Don't you want us to train you so you could be strong like us?" Daisuke said with a questioning tone. Hinata knew she wanted to be strong, especially if she can be as strong as them who probably even top Naruto who is the strongest in the village or even the nation ever since he learned to control the kyuubi and his powers. But what she didn't know is if she wanted to sink this far as to leave the village for months without seeing her family or friends.' Is... Is it worth it. It's what I've been wanting for many years to prove to my clan and Naruto-ku-... Naruto... and everyone who has ever doubted me of my worth and to prove myself to them so I too can not be left behind while I'm struggling to catch up to everyone. But I can't imagine being away for months. Maybe, maybe they will understand. If its whats best then maybe my family and friends will understand. If I had to go on a mission and help someone in need for help for months I would do it. So maybe if I thought of this like a long mission... Could I... Do it? Yes? No? Maybe? Ugh!!! So confusing!!! Well okay I've wanted to do this for so long and now I finally have the chance and do I just want to let it slip away because of a broken-heart of losing Naruto-ku-..Naruto... and having to leave my family and friends just temporarily? No! I should let this experience and the worst possible thing thing that could have ever happened to me be something I can do to become stronger and better myself. I could also use this time to try and mend my broken-heart and forget about Naruto... and the way my clan treats me and stop focusing on love and forget that feeling for Naruto... and just... Move on. I can't let my pain and sadness over losing..him.. Be my rock bottom and be the thing that just drives me to my breaking point. I have to become strong. But is my heart to broken beyond repair? No! I have to stop thinking about him... And everyone else just this once and think about me. What do I want? What would be best for me. Even though if I do become strong I can finally be able to protect people and not be the one they have to protect. I can finally save people's lives and help others feel special and bring smiles to their faces.' Hinata, for the first time since seeing Naruto and Sakura, did a real smile. A true smile.' No more will I be a burden to anyone. I will help others and help inspire them and help save and protect them. I will finally not be weak and I will be someone. I want to do this. I'm okay with it.'