CH8

I woke up to soft music playing in the background last night's dream still fresh in my memory.
Painful words I knew so well playing over and over in my mind once again I found myself with a blade drawn to my wrist trying to talk myself down from the ledge of been perched at for as long as I can remember when my phone started to ring.
I answered without checking the caller ID “Did I wake you” I instantly felt a sense of calm as Bryant's voice soothed the white noise in my head I dropping the blade letting out a weak sob as everything seemed to fall apart around me at the realization of what I almost did.  “Im on my way over” he said snapping me out of my thoughts and with that the line went dead and that's when I realized just how empty the room felt now that Bryant's voice wasn't filling it.
I cried harder because at that moment I realized something I never felt this way about anyone not even Johnathan.
I was in love with Bryant the guy who had become like my best friend the one person who could bring me down from the edge when I have no strength left to do it myself.
Everyone I love leaves me and it was only a matter of time before he left now that he was the one thing that could truly make me smile but it's ok because I got to know him and I got to smile again I was going to tell him when he got here and when he walks away I won't have to be strong anymore because him leaving will be the death of me.