CH10

Katie's POV**

I woke up in a familiar truck and looked over to see Bryant at the wheel. Bryant smiled when he saw I was awake "hey love how you feeling" I managed a half smile in return "where are we goin"? Bryant shrugged nowhere anywhere pick the place. I looked at him curiously "what about our stuff". "Look in the back" I looked back to find neatly packed boxes filled with what I'm guessing was our stuff. I smirked teasingly "you know this is considered kidnapping". Bryant took my hand smiling at me before turning his eyes back to the road. "People do crazy things when there in love". "You could have just asked me to move in with you no kidnap necessary". Bryant pulled over and turned to me "would you have agreed if I had asked"? "I don't know are you asking"? Bryant leaned in so close I could feel his breath on my lips "will you move in with me". I had nothing to say so instead I kissed him with all I had. He grinned as we broke apart "I'm taking that as a yes".
Looking back now that was probably the best decision I'd ever made I was happier and with Bryant at my side I learned to love myself and see my worth through his eyes. It's not always easy but in life nothing is you'll take some hard hit and give a few, you'll hit the ground and get back up, and some times you need to take a time out to appreciate all you have and that's just what I was gonna do life's like a game of baseball with the ball in your field the choice is yours play ball.