Part 6

~~~~~~~~

Michael

~~~~~~~~

"You didn't have to walk with me to my house" I tried to protest. Gavin shrugged off my words and smiled at me. Man, he knows how to make me feel so much better. He has been so positive about me getting fired, unlike myself.

Snow was falling from the sky. It felt like we were walking into a blizzard together. I shivered and crossing my arms, trying to conserve my body heat. Somehow Gavin wasn't cold. It was probably warm here compared to fucking England weather.

"Here," Gavin softly said, "You look like you are freezing Mi-cool," He took off his sweatshirt and draped it over me, "And I don't want my Mi-cool to be cold" He grinned

I blushed "Thanks Gavy-Wavy," His face looked please from his success. I poked my arms through the sleeves, and was immediately warmer. My hands were still freezing though, so I decided to try something. Something new.

I grabbed Gavin's hand and entwined my fingers with his. His hands were on fire compared to mine. Gavin looked at me for a moment before grabbing my hand back, squeezing tightly. I smiled as we walked together.

"I'll talk to Geoff tomorrow about your job Mi-coo. I think I can get him to change his mind." Gavin looked at me, "I want you to be at the office with me"

"Really?"

"Of course!"

"Thank you so much Gavin!" I beamed. With Gavin on my side, I still have a chance.

We arrived at my apartment. I looked at him. His cheeks were light pink, his hair pointing in all directions possible. His green eyes shined directly at mine. He was so perfect.

"Do you want to come inside? It's fucking cold out there. You can have a warm drink before you leave."

Gavin shook his head, "I need to head home MI-Cool, and deal with Geoff and the kitchen. Plus it's late."

I smiled "It's all good Gavin! I understand," I paused, "But you are coming over tomorrow night for dinner. My treat! And don't even try to say no!"

"Fine Mi-coooo" He stretched out my name, giggling.

Man he is so adorable 

Before I could say another word, Gavin leaned in and kissed me, pushing me against my door. I kissed back, letting out a soft moan. His tongue touched mine softly. I smiled as we kissed, so did he. I wrapped my arms around his waist and pulled him closer, trying to enjoy his presence as much as I could before he left. He brushed through my hair with his fingers, gently playing with my curls. Gavin began nibbling on my bottom lip with his teeth, making me moan even louder

He is such a good kisser

He pulled away, grabbing my hands and tugging me off the wall. "I'll see you tomorrow Mi-Cool," He whispered before kissing me softly one more time. When he pulled away, he let go of my hands and waved at a cab before walking down my steps.

"Bye" Was the only work I could form before he left. I watched him jump into a cab and wave to me, pressing his face up against the cold glass, smiling.

He acts like such a kid.

I walked into my house and jumped onto the couch after taking off Gavin's Jacket and hanging it up to dry. I lied down and flipped on my television and xbox, checking to see who was online.

Geoff

Jack

Barbra

Ryan

Ray

I switched to do not disturb and turned on Netflix. I needed to get my mind off of everything that has happened to me. If Gavin wasn't by my side when I got fired, I don't think I would feel anything. Gavin. My Gavin, has made me so happy tonight. 

I have to make tomorrow night special for him

Authors Note~~~

Thank you guys for 900 reads! You guys fucking rock! I hope to do something very special for 1,000 reads (Which will be completely insane!) Please follow and vote! Your support keeps me going!

Much love,

Rae