When you meet Laughing Jack

LJ:
You shivered as a cold gust of wind blew around you, making you pull your (favorite/color) hoodie closer to you. You looked up at the old rickety sign that hung over the entrance to the old, broken down carnival. You sighed as you realised how much of a mistake this was.
Your friends dared you to go to the old abandoned carnival. Thing was you had to spend the night there and bring something back as proof you went.
You shook your head as you pushed past the rusty gate and went inside the damned carnival. You turned your head as you heard a broken melody.
'Is that..pop goes the weasel?' You laughed uneasily and started to sing along with the song.
"All along the mullberry bush the monkey chased the weasel..." As you sang you felt a pair of eyes watching you as you walked along th dirt path. You heard a deep chuckle, which made your blood run cold.
"Hehe~ Pop..goes..the..weasel!!"
You saw a cloud of black smoke gather around the area where the voice was heard. You gasped as you saw a monochrome clown step out of the cloud of smoke. He smiled at you, which made your eyes widen. His smile was anything but friendly, and his eyes held a cold glare at you.  You felt yourself go light headed and soon everything turned blacka as you feltn yourself falling backwards.

**timeskip**

You jolted awake in bed as a cold sweat was felt on your back. You looked around your room and sighed happily as you saw you were home safe and sound. You looked at your desk which held some sort wraper on it. Curious you walked up and saw a lollipop with a note. You picked up the note and grew nervous as to who left it.
"My beloved (Y/n)...please do note that sneaking into closed down places will surely lead to some mishaps. I surely do know we will meet again and i hope it will be soon.
               See you soon~LJ"
After you finished reading the note you felt yourself go numb as you realized who gave you the candy and note.
"T-the clown!?" You threw the lolli down on your desk as you ran downstairs to see if you could find something on your lap top about the mysterious clown
Little did you know that a certain somebody was watching you.
"Yes..we will defiantly meet again my little gumdrop.." Lj smirked as he slowly walked away from your house, being careful not to be spotted by the neighbors.