When you're on your period pt.2

Inspired by: @Irriliahamato13
************
LJ:
"ARE YOU SERIOUS!?"
You laughed as you saw LJ wiggle around on the couch, looking like a fish out of water. "They seriously can't be this bad!" You rolled your eyes. "Of course they're not that bad!" He 'Ha'd' at you, beginning his rant of women and cramps. You then took the shock controller, turned it up to nine, and watched as he scrambled around trying to take the pads off of his lower abdomen. "That's is such- no! You try that level, and you'll see how unlikely that level of pain is!" You simply nodded, grabbed the pads and put them on your stomach area. You saw LJ crank the controller up to nine, and watched as you took it with a blank face. "H-How are you doing that!?!" You laughed...well, more on the side of an 'evil chuckle,' and faced him, your eyes narrowing. "That was nothing. A simple walk in the park. How about you crank it up to twenty and let this party really get started?" LJ let out a large gulp before he sighed and got up. "Nope. Nada. I'll go and get the freaking stuff." "Annnndddd~?" You heard a sigh. "Annnnddddd I won't complain about this anymore." You nodded in satisfaction, a victory grin spreading across your face. You heard LJ grumble out some profanities before he left, not realizing that he had the sticky pads still stuck to him. You laughed slightly as you got up to give yourself a victory treat: chocolate!
***********
Hope you liked it!! Remember to vote and comment requests!!
-M.H💙💙