New Years Eve

All:
You and (CPBF) we're sitting on your couch, cuddling. The night was going well so far, nothing too exciting happened though. You two enjoyed a nice dinner, which consisted of a food fight afterwards, then after cleaning you two went and laid on the couch. Now it was a minute before midnight, and the tension in the room was growing. "Come on.." You looked over as (CPBF) pulled you up and off the couch, guiding you to the middle of the living room. You both stood there, swaying slightly. His arms were around your waist while yours were around his neck. You were both blushing, a sheepish smile on both of your faces.
You glanced at the T.V to see the ball dropping. "5..4..3..2..." You glanced at (CPBF) before whispering, "..1.." You both leaned in and kissed, a slight tingle going through your body. You sighed happily as you both embraced, the yelling from the T.V was drowned out by the euphoria running throughout your body. "Hey (Y/N).." "Hm?" You looked up as (CPBF) smirked at you slyly. "Have I ever told you you're a great New Year's Eve kiss?" You smiled, a chuckle escaping your lips as you both went and laid back down on the couch. "No, but I do know that I am a great cuddler!" (CPBF) smiled and wrapped his arms around your waist, drawing you closer to his body. "I'll be the judge of that.."
The night ended in a calming way, nothing too "exciting" happened...but it definitely was the best News Years Eve you've had in..well years!

___________________________________
Happy New Years Eve!!! I love you all and I hope you stay safe tonight!!
-M.H💙🖤