When He/You Cheat Pt2

Ben:

You were laughing as you beat Ben at Mario Kart...again. You were on a winning streak, 57 to 0. "Hey Ben?" You smiled cheekily as he turned towards you, annoyance clear on his face. "Yes (Y/N)?" He sighed as you drew closer to him. "How did it taste?" He only looked at you in a confused manor. "How did what taste?" You smirked. "My dust!!" He groaned as you fell on your back laughing. "I'm going to get some soda." He got up and left you on the floor, still laughing. You heard him rummaging downstairs until it all went quiet. Then, "(Y/N)!!!!!" You jumped as Ben screeched, his footsteps pounding up the stairs. You met him halfway in the hallway, panic running through your body. You huffed as you grabbed onto the banister, trying to catch your breath. "What!? What happened!?" Ben glared at you as he held a book infront of you. "What the hell is this!?" You looked at the book, confused, until realization dawned on you. Ben was holding the book of cheats for Mario Kart, the one you specifically bought in order to beat him. You chuckled nervously as you scratched your head. "I-It's..a..." You smiled nervously, then jumped over your banister, onto the second step, then rolled over to the door. Ben stood at the top of the steps, a look of suprise on his face. You looked back at him, and did the signature 'stick your tounge out while winking plus a peace sign' move before bolting out the door. You laughed as you heard Ben yelling at you from inside the house, his raging on blast.