Ticci Toby: ...I love you

"I love you."
You felt yourself freeze, your eyes widening as you stopped what you were doing.
"..what did you say?" Your voice came out quiet, your eyes casted towards the floor.
"I love you." He stated again, his voice steady as you felt his eyes boring holes into your figure. You wished you heard him wrong.
"I-I..no." Your voice felt flat as you met his eyes. Trying to decipher his exact thoughts had always been so easy, but his big caramel eyes held so many overwhelming emotions, it was hard to pick just one.
"No?" He questioned, his voice mocking your tone. "What kind of answer is that?" His usualy childish tone was gone, a serious expression staining his features.
You held your breath, feeling the lump in your throat growing. Your hands reached up and gripped the place above your heart, a splintering feeling spreading throughout your body.
"You don't..you don't love me Toby." You closed your eyes, avoiding his piercing stare. "You can't love me." Your voice broke, forcing you to keep your gaze to the floor.
You heard him chuckle, low and softly, before he took a step towards your shaking figure. You involuntarily flinched back, stopping him in his tracks. He cleared his throat before starting.
"(Y/N)..you can't tell me what to do. It's my decision if I want to love you or not. The decision I'm making is loving you, no matter what."
A sob broke through your lips, which was enough for him to engulf you in his arms. He held you softly as he sunk to the floor, while you continued to cry. Even as you tried to remove yourself, he gripped onto you harder, pressing  him against you, as if he was afraid you were going to leave.
"T-Toby...please." You whimpered out, your own voice betraying your thoughts. You wanted him to hold you longer, just to believe he actually did love you.
"E-Everyone leaves me Toby, I can't do it anymore." You closed your eyes and took a big breath of air, clearing your mind.
"I won't. How can I leave someone so dear to me behind. How can I leave the only person who understands me and sees through my flaws?" He held your your face in his hands now, his breath was mixing with your own.
"(Y/N), look at me.." He pleaded but you refused to look into his big, doe eyes. You refused to let him break down your walls.
"(Y-Y/N)...please?" You took a big gulp of air before your voice flooded the tense air.
"If you love me, why can't you let me go?" You took a chance to glance at his expression, and your heart broke. His face fell, it looked completely blank. His skin turned paler by the second and his eyes were welling up with tears.
"If that's what you wish.." He sniffed as his eyes grew dark. Swiftly, he turned around and walked off into the darkness. You felt your knees grow weak as you fell to the floor.
"What the fuck did I just do?" You muttered as you felt a numbness take over your senses.

***
Sorry this is out of character for Toby (ik he's usually all hyper or something) but I was feeling a dark mood for him today. Anyways I hoped you enjoyed!