You start to warm up to each other

Jeff:
After the incident with Jeff, he would constantly come over to your house, to which you would either ignore him until he left or stay as far away from him as you could. After a while it got sort of boring so you two started to talk, which led to you two becoming close enough to you actually being comfortable around him. You got used to his craziness and saw that you two had some things in common. You guys were in a friendly level, which was good for both you and Jeff.

Ben:
(shocked to see him here aren't you?)

Ben would occasionally pop into your house while you were doing something that needed electronic use. You would ignore him, but that led to him having a hissy fit and trying even harder to get your attention. You gave up when it started to get really annoying, and thought it was time to at least be friendly. You two actually became real good friends after some time, plus a lot of talking.

LJ:
You and LJ started to talk around the first couple of times he visited you. At first he was cold towards you, but now he acts happy and warm. Yes, he has his moments where he scares the shut out of you, but you know that he (hopefully) doesn't mean it. You two are almost best friends, and that is something that made you, and especially LN, very happy!

**Author's note**
Hey guys!! Sorry if these sounded rushed, i just didn't know how to put each of these into a story😥 anyways i hope you enjoyed and thx for reading!!
~Madness❤