Chapter 5

(DPOV)

I crushed my lips to hers and sucked her tongue into my mouth, I had to taste every inch of her. I could feel her tremble in my arms. And it wasn't from being cold, nervousness, or fear, no this was need. Need, desire and passion that drove her to tremble just as I was. We needed each other more than anyone could possibly conceive. I knew that no one had ever seen my love like this but me, I was the first and I'll be the last. Thinking of our first time which was right here on this very bed filled my heart with even more love and pride than I ever thought possible. I never thought it was possible to love someone as much as I love my Roza. But as soon as I meet her I was proven wrong. So very wrong.

I couldn't wait a moment longer, "I need to taste you my love." She nodded her understanding, I kissed my way down her body dragging my tongue along her skin as I went. "Baby you taste sooo good." I said to her as my tongue joined my lips in worshipping my goddess. 

Once I had reached her ankle I turned back and began the agonizingly slow journey back up her other leg softly kissing, licking, and gently nipping my way back to her lips. Stopping at her stomach I had to mark her by sucking and gently biting the spot right above her beautiful pussy. 

I let my fangs scrape across her skin but I didn't let them penetrate her mound because I had no idea what taking blood from her there would do. 

"You have such a beautiful pussy baby." 

I know that I had only ever been with my Roza and the only other woman I have ever seen naked was Tasha when she tried to seduce me at the ski lodge. But there was no way any other woman could have a more beautiful pussy than my baby. It was pretty pink, juicy and tasted so sweet, nothing in this world could compare to the sight and taste of my Roza. The only thing I can use to describe what would come anywhere near close to the taste of my baby is candied apples.

I couldn't wait any longer, "I have to feel you now my Roza." I slid my fingers into her pussy even though I could smell that she was ready I need to feel her in my hand first. I needed to feel how wet she still was for me, "oh my God baby... your so wet for me. Before I take you again I have got to taste more of you, open up for me again my love." Carefully I spread her legs farther apart. Gently I cupped her wet pussy in my hand and began to massage her tight wetness before sliding a finger in and rubbing her clit softly.

She was so wet and tight my eyes closed and rolled back in my head at just the feel of her in my hand, and the smell of her in the air. I thought I might die of pleasure and I haven't even brought our bodies together yet, but I wasn't going to be able to wait much longer I needed her sooo much. I was fucking starving for her. I continued kissing her naked body. Slowly I licked her slit over and over again until she was again writhing and whimpering from desire. 

Finally, with my hands on her ass I lifted her hips so I could get even better access to her. I rake my tongue over her clit and graze her with my fangs before sucking her back into my mouth. I bring her to her pinnacle again and again before letting her come. Again I plunge my tongue into her opening as deep as possible. Bringing her to her climax over and over again, then I slide my tongue slowly up her body. I took her small hands into my larger stronger ones and pulled them above her head. "Leave them there as long as you can." She nodded her understanding.

(RPOV)

I felt his hands grasp my breast and I moaned in pleasure as he kneaded them softly, powerfully, and yet lovingly. Needless to say my hands didn't stay above my head for long I had to touch him. I grasped his ass and massaged it gently. A groan escaped from the back of his throat. His lips left my mine to travel back down my neck, all the while leaving hot wet open mouth kisses in his wake and sucking down my neck. He continued his path with his lips passionately, softly, and oh so sweetly. As soon as he reached my right breast I felt him sucking on my already hard nipple. I closed my eyes at the immense pleasure. Dimitri does such mesmerizing thing with his tongue and lips, he is truly an amazing god above all men at this. I closed my eyes at the pleasure of the feelings that were coursing through me all centering in my core.