Chapter 8

"Seriously Eddie, am I that evil?"

"No Roe of course not. It's just not something I've ever thought about. It's not something we guardians usually get the privilege to think about." I knew that he was right, most guardians didn't get that privilege, but that is one of the things I plan to change.

"Roza, you don't have an evil molecule in your body."

"Thank you Mitya. But don't say that, you haven't seen what I have planned to torture Tasha and Randall with yet. It's going to take dayyys."

"Milaya, there's a difference in evil and vengeful."

"Well I'm getting lots of vengeance on Tasha. And both of us will get vengeance on Randall as well as any of your family that wish to lend a hand."

"I want to." All of Dimitri's sisters said at once.

"Very well, don't worry about him getting lose to get back at you because he will be dead by the time I'm finished with him."

"What's the difference in killing him and killing Tasha?" Chris asked.

"She's your aunt and he killed my father and uncle and five other people that I knew."

"Doesn't matter, the things that she has done deserves her death." I knew they did but I hadn't wanted to hurt Chris. I just nod to him.

"Sergei do you have an estimated time of arrival for them?"

"They should be here around midnight."

"Where were they?"

"Montana."

"I bet the bitch was actually trying to get pregnant so that she could try and trap you and get you to marry her." I said while looking at Dimitri.

"Well she is going to be in for a very rude awakening then isn't she? Especially since I'm already married."

"What?!" Everyone screamed.

We laughed before I answered, "we have a marriage of the heart, that's why I can give Dimitri my powers." Looking at him I said, "I guess baba knew a lot of stuff concerning us. But then he did get his information straight from the source."

"What is the source?" Mia asked.

"God." Dimitri and I answered her at the same time.

"Oh. Yea, I guess that would make sense then." She and everyone else laughed.

"Roza, you know that I love you more than life itself more than anything or anyone right?" I nodded letting him know that I did know. "I have since the very first second I laid eyes on you. When we were standing on the street in Portland. As you were trying to protect Lissa from the ten of us. Even with the massive blood loss and being high as a kite on endorphins I fell even more in love with you. I want so many things with you, our love, our children, our home, a big family, an eternity with you my Roza. There will never be a day that I don't crave to be by your side and in your arms. I have something I have wanted to ask you from the moment we met." 

I watched as Dimitri got down on one knee. "Milaya, I love you with everything I am or ever will be, and I want us to be together forever. Will you marry me my Roza?" He asked then showed me the ring. It was a five cart teardrop shaped red diamond, with a wave of round one cart royal blue sapphires along one side, and a wave of one cart round cut pure green emeralds on the other. Down each side of the band was a trail of half cart white diamonds, with laurel leaves carved on the band along each side of the diamonds all on a twenty-four cart gold band.

With tears of love and joy streaming down my face I answered him with a scream, "YES! Oh yes Mitya, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes." 

He placed the ring on my finger and lifted me from my chair into the air and twirled us around. Everyone around us cheering loudly and crying.