Assassination~

This may finish in the next few chapters.

PLEASE READ EXO'S SPY GANG!!

Its really interesting I tell you.. Oh and please read

An EXOtic Adventure~

It was my very first fanfic that is now completed xD

Chapter 31

Aly's POV

LAVEV walked up to me and we started talking.

"Hey Aly."(LAVEV)

"Hey LAVEV."

"Is there something wrong?"(Loui)

"Oh. Umm... Everything's fine..."

"You sure? You don't seem fine..."(Vicky)

"Mm. I'm sure."

Then a couple minutes later, Luhan called out my name who was on the other side of the road.

"Aly!"

He started walking across the road I would've walked towards him, but I got a phone callSo I walked away to pick up the call.

"Oh. Anneong Grandmother."

"Aly... Your Grandfather...."

"Huh?! Whats wrong with Grandfather?!"

"He... He was assassinated..."

"WHAT? BY WHO?!"

"We don't know... But that person must be jealous of your grandfathers' company... But... I think it's someone you know well. So be careful alrasseo Aly? You might be the next victim...*Luhan*"

"Is it someone related to Luhan...? Aish. I'll come to America right now?"

"Aly... Come quickly..."

"Alrasseo."

I ran all the way back home to get my stuff forgetting about why Luhan called my name.

But right now, I just have to find the person who killed my grandfather.

Luhan's POV

"Aly!"

According to the plan, I was meant to walk across then get hit by a truck, but I only took 2 steps Aly ran away picking up her phone.

After she was finished talking, she ran somewhere else straight away. Without even looking back at me...

But LAVEV followed her and so did EXO. While I'm just here. Alone. Aish.

Maybe she doesn't love me anymore. Maybe she doesn't care about me anymore.

LAVEV's POV

"Aly!"

"Okay. Luhan called already."(Viv)

"He's walking forward..."(Vicky)

"Aly just ran off to pick up her phone!"(Erica)

"Aish. Who called at a time like this? Seriously...."(Loui)

"She finished talking on the phone guys."(Viv)

"Man she just ran off again!"(Loui)

"She's crying guys... I'm gonna follow her to see what's wrong."(Vicky)

"Yeah... Guys lets follow her... Maybe something happened with her family again."(Erica)

"Yeah. Luckily all our parents got out of the hospital a couple weeks ago. But Aly's mother... Aish."(Viv)