Skull and Stars~

YAY! 2014~

Guys. i just saw the SM Rookies.

AND WHOAAAAA

Fricken 10 year old Lami...

She's my fave female idol though xD

THEN THERE'S TEN! HE IS SOOOO CUTE

He is Thai tooooo EEEEEEK.

Chapter 40

Aly's POV

"Aly... What if EXO are the other 5 members of Skull?"(Loui)

"WHAT? No... No way man... They couldn't even fight for themselves with Voyd!"

"Maybe they were just told today or something... So they're training..."(Viv)

"But if they really are from Skull... That means..."(Vicky)

"You guys are gonna have to break up with EXO."

"WHAT?!"(Erica)

"Erica... Their parents got your parents into the hospital... You really want to continue dating them?"

"Now that you put it THAT way..."(Erica)

"Exactly. Just go and break up with them now."

"But but..."(Erica)

"It's either you kill him, or he kills you."

"Aly! Have you ever gone through love?! How am I suppose to kill the one I love?!"(Erica)

"If you're not able to kill your love, your love will kill you. I'm not trying to be mean, but one of us is going down. And yes. I have gone through love. And the love I experienced, is what I never want to experience again."

I went out of the car and walked towards EXO.

LAVEV's POV

"Umm... LAVEV... What just happened....?"(Baekhyun)

"Aish... Maybe I shouldn't have asked if Aly has ever gone through love..."(Erica)

"Yeah, Erica. Aly is really sensitive but she's strong on the outside..."(Loui)

"Aish. But since I feel bad, I will break up with Lay for her. Just.... For... Her..."(Erica)

"Good. The rest of us are comfortable with breaking up with EXO right?"(Loui)

"I don't know... But either way, its not like we're going to be able to date them anyway. Because if we don't break up with them first, they will break up with us."(Viv)

"Lets go up to EXO now. Just in case they somehow know we're Stars and starts randomly attacking Aly..."(Vicky)

"Yeah. Okay."(Erica)

"WAIT! Someone explain to me! What's with the killing, breaking up and Stars?!"(Baekhyun)

"Aly will explain to you later."(Viv)

We got out of the car, followed Aly and following us was Baekhyun. We just wonder what Aly is gonna say to EXO though...

"Huh? Aly. What are you doing here?"(Kai)

"Oh. Um we were just going to the shops... When we saw you training or something so we came down to ask."(Aly)

"We?"(Luhan)

"Yeah. We. We are here with Aly too."(Baekhyun)

"Oh. Its you."(Luhan)

"HEY! Baekhyun!"(Chanyeol)