ch. 3 got his number

I walked over to Marcus who was sitting on the swings. I sat down on the swing next to him. I gave him a faint smile as I started to swing back and fourth.

"Hey I'm glad that I get to meet the one and only beautiful Emilee Gold." Marcus said chuckling. I giggle when he said that and I started to blush " aww." "What" I questioned him. "Are you blushing?" Marcus said while he put a big smirk on his face.

"Okay, do you want to know the truth?" "Sure" Marcus called out. "OK so basically before I became famous I used to adore you and Lucas, and I still do, I still watch you guys on social media and YouTube." I told him this very shyly.

"Look if we are being honest now than you should know that I'm also a fan of you, especially on YouTube." I was completely shocked at the fact that he watched me just as the as,e as I watched him. "Well maybe we could do a YouTube video together?" I asked with excitement in my voice. "Yeah I would love too!" Marcus yelled.

"Let me see your phone" commanded Marcus. I gave him my phone and he started to type his number in. "There you go I'll text you later bye" Marcus waved bye to me while he got up and started to walk away.

Marcus' POV

This girl Emilee, she...she...she is basically like my internet dream crush, that I get to meet in person. I've always wondered when I would meet her. I've known that it had to be soon since of M&G's.

A

Should I still write this story?
Idk but sorry for all of the misspelled words in the second chapter