ch.13 party pt.2

I closed my eyes and looked down when they pinned me on the wall. I opened my eyes and slowly looked up. I couldn't believe who it was.

Read the comment at the end: I need help
Darian, it was mother fucking Darian. He is the number one fuckboy out there. All he wants is sex. To prove it he lost his virginity at the age of 13!

"Darian" I yelled. "Hey girl you look even better since the last time I saw you" he said while softly brushing his like against my right ear.

"Stop get off me!" I shouted. "Why can't you be mine tonight huh?" He questioned as he put his hands on my small waist. "I have a boyfriend".

"So he doesn't have to know" Darian argued. This time he slid his hand up my thigh. That made me feel tense. I quickly moved his hand off my thigh.

"Leave me alone" I barked. "Cmon you know I make you feel ways no one else can" he asserted. He was right, he does make me feel ways that no one else can.

For some reason I like it when people comment on me. Like Darian he always used to tell me how nice of a body I have. But no I haven't had sex with him, nor do I want to I have Marcus.

"Stop! I'm taken" I hissed. "But who" he loudly asked. "By me!" Oh my gosh I can't believe Marcus is here. I swiftly ran over and jumped on Marcus, engulfing him in a hug. "Thank you" I quietly whispered into his ear.

He rubbed my back comforting me. "Who the fuck are you!" Darian asked. "I'm Marcus, her BOYFRIEND" Marcus roared. "Well you better keep your eye out for me cause you never know when I'm gonna take her away from you" Darian explained

"Yeah well see" Marcus stated. Darian turned and furiously walked downstairs. I turned back around and hugged Marcus. I was instantly overwhelmed with his amazing sent.

Sorry that's it. I really really need ideas for the next chapter. I'm extremely stuck. Please help me.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram where I make edits of the dobre twins @emilee_dobre

Thank you everyone for commenting shout out to you. you know who you are.