ch.5 hangingout?

Hey you doing anything? Sent

I was still shocked that I met Emilee and got her number. "Hey Lucas, you know Emilee Gold right?" I asked while sitting next to Lucas on our bed.

"Yeah why?" Asked Lucas. "Well...

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

"Well I met her Well today and I got her number!" I said excitedly. "No way bro that's great" Lucas announced.

*ding

Emilee: no y?

Marcus: OK well do you want to come over and hangout?

Emilee: well I can't go over to your house but you can come over to mine

Marcus: k text me your address

Emilee: its 1234main st

Marcus: wow you live right across the street from me be there in 5

Emilee: kk see you then

"Lucas I'm going to Emilee's house, she lives across the Street, see you later" I told Lucas. " okay Marcus don't do anything stupid" Lucas said.

I grabbed my phone and told team 10 I'm leaving, then walked out the door. I walked right across the street and walked up the steps that goes to her apartment.

I hesitated before I knocked on the door. *knock *knock *knock.

Emilee's POV

I was on my bed watching Netflix waiting for Marcus to come over. I have to admit I'm really excited and nervous for him to come over.

I heard a knock on the door so I assumed that it was Marcus. I havent changed yet so I was still wearing my denim shorts and american flag tank top.

I opened the door to a smiling Marcus. He looked at me up and down. "Hey" I said "hi" Marcus said shyly.

Emilee- umm do you want to come inside- I questioned
Marcus-haha yeah

I let Marcus in and shut the door.

Emilee-do you want to come upstairs?-I asked

Marcus just nodded his head. I lead Marcus down the hall and to my room. Since this is an apartment theres only one floor. I shut the door then sat walked to my walk in closet.

Marcus just stood by my closet watching me. I grabbed a plain gray tank top and some black PJ shorts. I looked at Marcus.

Emilee- are you just going to stand there and watch- I asked
Marcus- n...no- he replied

Marcus turned around then I took off my pants and top. I'm just in my under ware and bra. I looked over to where Marcus was and he was staring at me. I blushed.

Emilee's- Marcus I told you not to look!- I shouted
Marcus I know but I couldn't help it you have a beautiful body

To be continued.....
This is what Emilee looks like.

I'm open to any suggestions in the next chapters Comment down below Thx

Comment down below
Thx