ch.4 twitter notification

Because someone asked me too, here you go.:-)

I walked home thinking to my self of what the heck just happened. AHHHH I'm so excited, just because I have a lot of great fans doesn't mean that I don't fangirl over another social media star.

Especially since its Marcus Dobre. I watch all his and Lucas's musical.llys and vines. TBH though I'm a bit jealous that they can do all thoughs things. Don't get me wrong I can do back flips and backhandsprings along with some other stuff. But just wish that I could do it with someone else.

I quickly looked down on my phone to see what time it was. 4:35pm Woah I've been daydreaming about Marcus and Lucas for 20 minutes now.

I look at my surroundings not remembering anything on my walk. I realized that I was on the sidewalk in front of my new house. I took out my key and unlocked the door, i walked in and went to the kitchen for a water bottle.

I read a note that said....

Emilee,
I will be out of town for a few weeks for a family problem on my side.
Love you and see you in 3 weeks
Also I don't care what you do its your choice and your life
Your sister Maria

"Damn we just got here and she's already gone" I said out loud. Oh well at least I get the whole apartment to myself. Once when I got back to reality my phone went off.

It was a Twitter notification saying that Marcus has posted a new tweet. I unlocked my phone and slowly read the tweet.

Think I just met the girl of my dreams @itsemileegold

Woah did he just tweet that? Does he have feelings for me? Wait but he just met me. Oh wait duh YouTube.

MARCUS POV

I decided to tweet something about Emilee. I posted it then went through all my contacts because I'm bored.

Mom

Lucas

Dari

Dad

Cyrus

Emilee

I went and clicked on Emilee's contact, message.

Hey you doing anything? Sent

I was still shocked that I met Emilee and got her number. "Hey Lucas, you know Emilee Gold right?" I asked while sitting next to Lucas on our bed.

"Yeah why?" Asked Lucas. "Well...

Not a cliff hanger but thank you all for 111 reads. I didn't want to make this chapter or continue this story. But because someone asked me to in the comments on the last chapter I did write this.

Comment and vote thx