ch.2 i met Marcus

"Hey Maria, I'm ready." I get into the car and we start to drive to the airport. *skips car ride and flight.*

We take an uber to the house. I take a deep breath in and smell the fresh air of L.A. I walk into the house, its not that big considering its just Maria and I.

6 hours later we finally finish unpacking

Since I've never been to L.A before I decided to go and take a walk. "I'm going on a walk I won't be back till later" I yelled to Maria, hoping she heard me.

I was walking down a not so busy road when all of a sudden a group of girls and some guys come up to me with their phones out and yelling.

"OMG is that Emilee Gold?" One of the girls screamed. I just got mobed by so many fans that I fell back words landing on my but. "Ow!" I yelled. I felt someone's arms around my waist and started to pull me up. I could that it was a male. I turn around and say "thank you" I realized that he was very hot and I instantly knew him.

"Marcus!" I yelled out loud. "Um hey Emilee right?" Marcus asked. I could tell that he already knew who I was. "Marcus come on I already know that you know who I am". " alright you got me" Marcus said said while he was looking at the ground.

We haven't actually met or talked but I knew him from social media, vine, and YouTube.

"Stay right there Marcus, let me just finish up with these fans". I signed autographs, took pictures, and took some snap chat videos. I also gave a lot of guys and girls hugs.

When everyone leaves I look over to see if Marcus was still there. And he wasn't so I looked around the park. I saw him sitting on the swings playing on his phone taking pictures of himself.