ch.6 first kiss

Marcus turned around then I took off my pants and top. I'm just in my under ware and bra. I looked over to where Marcus was and he was staring at me. I blushed.

Emilee- Marcus I told you not to look!- I shouted
Marcus- I know but I couldn't help it you have a beautiful body

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I immediately blushed as he told me that.(ha you probably thought something was going to happen but not yet sorryI playfully smacked him on his shoulder and quickly put my shorts on.

I put on my gray loose shirt (I know I said tank top but I'm changing it)

Emilee- there all done

Marcus- good

Marcus was already on my bed sitting up with his back on the head frame. I slowly came out of my closet and walked to the bed.

I was about to sit down on the bed when Marcus quickly put his hands on my waist and sat me on his lap. Wow he's strong I thought to myself.

Marcus POV

I moved Emilee so that she was sitting on my lap. I don't know why I did that but it just happened. I really really like Emilee and I have for a while too.

Emilee was shifting on my lap making me get a boner. It felt so good when she did that, but I couldn't help myself.

I was blushing and my face was turning red. I pushed play on the movie and Emilee had wrapped herself in the blankets.

I few minutes into the movie she had turned herself onto the side of my lap and cuddled into my chest.

She was so warm. And I couldn't help myself anymore so I kissed he soft cheek. And she giggled her laugh that can make any guy hard in less than 2 seconds.

She moved her head to face mine. She looked at my straight in my eyes then flickered to my lips. I did the same to her.

Emilee's POV

I started to lean in to kiss Marcus. I slowly pushed my lips onto his and I felt sparks. My stomach was doing back flips.

He responded to the kiss. He turned his head more to the side and brought his hand up and placed it on my cheek. He put his other and on my hip. (Since I was turned to the side on his lap)

I swung my leg over so that I was now straddling him. I wrapped my arms around his neck. We both let go to breath. He opened his mouth about to say something.

Marcus- I love you

-------------------------------

Should I do kind of a smut scene?
Let me know in the comments down below.
Thx:-)