ch.12 party

Before I start this I just want to ask, how many people saw Lucas and Marcus on TV? If you do what is that show called? If you can guess it right then I will give a shout out to that person.

I started to play with his fingers. We sat there in silence just enjoying each others company.
It was nice being in Marcus arms just spending the night relaxing with him.

:-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :-)

The next morning

I woke up to the bright sun shining into the room. I remembered where I was in my room, in my bed, with Marcus arms wrapped around me.

I turned over to face Marcus. He's so cute when he sleeps. I wanted to wake him up so I softly kissed his lips. When I pulled away he woke up and smiled brightly at me.

"Good morning" I sang (not literally) "morning" he replied. "What do you want to do today" I asked. "Let's go work out" I nodded my head then got up then walked over to my closest.

I was looking around for something to wear to the gym. I finally picked out an all Adidas outfit.

When I was done I walked out of my closet, to find a fully dressed Marcus

When I was done I walked out of my closet, to find a fully dressed Marcus.  He was wearing a plain white T, with Adidas joggers on.

"Ready" he asked "yep" I said. We went into my silver car and drove off.

Arrived at the gym

Once when we arrived at the gym we went to the weights. After that we went to the treadmill. I wanted to do some yoga with Marcus so we went to the yoga mats.

We ended up basically doing the yoga challenge. We were actually capable of doing the challenge. Although we did fall sometimes it was still fun.

Skip to back home

"Marcus I'm going to take a shower" I announced. I looked over at Marcus who had a grin plastered on his face. "You can come with but were not doing anything funny okay" I commanded.

He just nodded and walked upstairs. Since Mariah won't be back for a while because she's visiting family, its just Marcus and I. I walked up the stairs with Marcus trailing behind me.

We walked into my bedroom and I walked. Straight into the bathroom. I turned the knob to warm and started to strip. I first took off my pants then my shirt.
At this moment I was left with me under ware and sports bra.

Marcus finally decided to walk in. "Damn" he whispered under his breath. He quickly took his shirt off and pants. When he was taking those off, I got into the shower.

After I was completely wet, Marcus got in at the other end of the shower. I was facing the wall with my back facing Marcus.

I reached over to grab the shampoo, then switched places with Marcus. I put a good amount of shampoo on the palm of my hand, then put it in my hair.

I was washing my hair like I usually do when Marcus starts to put his hands in my hair and says "let me help". I tuned around to face him and we both had smiles on our faces.

I grabbed the shampoo again and put it in Marcus hair. For a few minutes we were standing there washing each others hair. After our hair you know we wash our bodies.

I grabbed my purple (lufa?) And started to put my lavender body wash on it. I was washing my arms when I looked up at Marcus who was shaking his head 'no'.

"What" I asked. He didn't say anything, but he took the lufa away from me and spun me around. So that my back was facing him. He put his right hand on my stomach and pulled me against him.

He started to rub the soap up and down my body, cleaning me. I did the same with him. They whole time we were in the shower it was very seducing.

After we got out Marcus asked "do you want to go to a party?" "Yeah I'm so excited let's get ready" I excitedly said. I put on a white skin tight crop top, that goes around the neck but has no shoulder.

I put on some black high wasted skinny jeans, and had my brown hair straightened. Marcus came out with red joggers and a white ripped T-shirt.

We went to one of Marcus friends house for the party. When we arrived the party was all over the place. People drinking, dancing, making out, and basically having dry sex.

Marcus nor I drink so we just got water from the kitchen. "Hey babe, I'm going too go and talk to some of my friends" Marcus said. "Okay I'll be around" I responded.

I went in the hallway to try to find the bathroom.  When I got out I was forcefully pushed against the wall next to the bathroom door.

I closed my eyes and looked down when they pinned me on the wall. I opened my eyes and slowly looked up. I couldn't believe who it was.

I know I know I've been gone for a long time. But that won't happen again. I was just busy on my other apps like setting up a fan page on instagram and making edits.

Btw Marcus and Aurelia liked two of my post so far.

Follow me @emilee_dobre on insta
Snap chat @emileeredman13
Twitter @redmanemilee

Follow me and I will follow u back

Bye dobre army