Slightly Less Alive

"A-Alexander!" I yell. I quickly grab ahold of him and hold him in a hugging position. I'm shaking uncontrollably as I held onto Alexander. Fear is building up higher and higher in my body that I'm almost going into a full on panic attack.

"C-Camille? What's going on?" He asked me confused. I didn't answer him at first but grabbed his wrist and tried to pull him away, still trying to run.

"Please Alexander. I wont to leave!" I said tugging. I could hear the sound of feet running and slapping onto the ground. Oh shit! I hid behind Alexander as the group of bullies came face to face with Alexander and I. I hid behind him and clung to him so tight I thought I would rip his close.

"Ahh. Alexander. So nice to see you" The guy said. Alexander smirked.

"I wish I could say the same for you Drake" Alexander said cocky like. I chuckled behind him. Drake quickly frowned and looked behind him to me. I quickly froze in fear again. He started to walk towards me but Alexander stepped forward, getting in his way.

Drake went to go push him away but he grab his hand, and quickly. It kind of jumped me. Drake started to wince in pain from the force Alexander was putting on his hand. Out of nowhere Raine pops out and is in front of Alexander taking his hand away from Drake's.

"Alexander come on! Let's go" Raine said pulling him away from Drake as he coward to the floor holding his hand. Raine pushed Alexander forward as he literally looked like he was steaming from how angry he was. Raine held me to her side as we walked away from the group of jerks.

After that Alexander and Raine just wanted to go straight home. We all grabbed our stuff from whatever class we were in before or wherever their stuff was and quickly left the school.

The car ride was silent most of the time. Raine was driving while Alexander was in the front staring out the window still really angry, while I sat in the back trying not to make it clear that I was crying.

The biggest reason I was crying was because I knew this was going to happen. I knew I was going to get bullied by some stupid group of jocks who didn't give a crap about what you felt like after what they did. I knew what high school was like even though I never went to a real one, I new it had bullies and people who would put you so low you couldn't take it anymore. They always just reminded me of the person who killed my parent's.

They didn't care how or who it would affect, as long as they made themselves feel happy and feel like they had accomplished something.

When we reach their ginormous house I quickly run in without even a peep and run up to my room. Raine, Alexander and literally everyone tried to call to me, but I didn't listen and I just kept running until I found my room.

I quickly open it up and shut it hard behind me. I jump onto my bed and just laid down crying a little. After about 10 minutes my crying just turned into sniffling and sobbing.

I take out my drawing book and my headphones and start to draw whatever comes to mind.

Alexander's POV

I can't believe them. I can't believe they would do that to Camille. Trying to beat her up like that, while she was hiding behind me. Just thinking about it gets my blood boiling. I almost couldn't hold back anymore, luckily Raine was there, or something very bad would have happened.

I mean she's so upset that she doesn't even want to be out here with us.

This is what Camille was worried about the whole time. I never wanted to leave her alone, not for one second. But I had to, its not like I could skip my class and stay with her. If it was up to me, I would never have left her side.