Graduations Make Me Sick!

The twins, Raine, and I must have been in the room for over 2 hours, trying on dresses and shoes, walking around in them and acting like we were runway models. I didn't bother looking at the thigh high boots, the purses, or the over coats. I didn't like them. My attention stayed with the short dresses, the dresses that flowed to the ground in the back, and any beautiful heel that would go with whatever dress I choose.

I smiled as I pushed dresses on the hangers to the side and looked at black, red, and blue dresses. They were all so beautiful. Some long sleeved, some strapless, and some that wrap around your neck.

I looked and looked. I then heard someone knocking on the door.

"Girls. Hurry. You said we had things to do so let's get going" I heard Jasper say annoyed. I giggle.

"We'll be out soon. I'm the one keeping them I can't find a dress, sorry!" I tell them back embarrassed.

"It's all good. Jasper's just impatient. Take all the time you need girls " I heard Aero say. I smile and keep looking.

After about 10 minutes the twins and Raine already had their dresses, shoes, and purses at hand.

All three went into separate changing rooms and for dressed. Eveey second secondary hear them squeal with happiness.

I laugh but then stop. I freeze and now blush and smile widely like and idiot. I quickly ripped a dress off the hanger and held it out in front of me. It was beautiful!

The dress was long in the back but short in the front, it had a beaded belt that wrapped around my waist and a strap to wrap around my neck to keep the dress on. I screamed and ran into the changing room and quickly put the dress on as soon as the girls get out of theirs.

"Hurry! I wanna see!" yelled the twins. I laugh and strip my clothes and easily pull on the dress. I look in the mirror and run out of the room, spinning with excitement. All three gasped.

"Holy shit Cam! You look totally hot!" Raine proclaimed wide eyed. I blushed as the twins now surrounded me and then ran to the shoes.

"These shoes will go perfect with that dress!" said Jem handing me a pair of blood red heels. I smiled and put them on. I then looked down at myself and then the three.

I squealed. "Ah!!! You guys look amazing!!! Amazingly hot!!!" I yelled. They all then blushed. "We all look hot!!!" I said.

"Not even close! We still have our hair and makeup!" Raine said. She now walked out of the room with the twins and into the next room across the hall, but before we actually crossed the hall, they all stopped me in their tracks and gasped loudly.

I turned to them confused. "What is it?" I asked as they all looked at me with their eyes and mouth, wide open.

"You screwed Alexander?!?!?" Yelled Raine.
.
.
.
.
Immediately my face was as red as my dress. H-How did she fucking now?!?!... My neck!!! The hickies!!!

I grabbed ahold of my neck with both hands and turned around. I tried to run but they all grabbed a hold of my shoulders.

"H-Hey! No! L-Let me go!" I said struggling. I pulled and tugged but I soon gave up and fell to the floor with a huff.

"Yes! Jesus.... Alexander and I..... Had sex" I said looking to the floor so very embarrassed. I then feel myself get picked up.

I look up to see all three girls smiling at me.

"W-What?" I asked.

"Damn girl. Tell us! Was it good!?" Star and Jem asked in unison. I widened my eyes.