Chapter 3

*Can I have 10 votes till next chapter!?*

“Where did you even get this?” I asked Rose, as she handed me the can of beer a girl who’s name I do not know had brought to us. She’d given up approximately ten cans, and told us that if we weren’t tired of alcohol by the time we finished these, to meet her at a party she was apparently throwing.

Rose sipped her Cores Light, shrugging. I arched my eyebrow, opening mine and taking a sip now. The alcohol didn’t burn against the back of my throat as it did to some people, in an odd way, it soothed it. Then again, I was born to a family of alcoholics, so maybe over the generations the alcohol tolerance had grown some.

After about 4 cans of beer, I only then began to feel the burning sensation people hated so, and I now wanted so badly to stop - but as I said, I was born to a family of alcoholics, and stopping would be just nonsense. Rose had finished six cans, and we were now on our way to go to this so called party.

“I bet you’re wild at parties,” She said, laughing a bit. I shrugged, “Totally,” I said, laughing. She laughed hysterically, as if I had just told the mother of all jokes. This is why I hate drunk people, they’re absolute morons. Oh, and, they ruin your family - but, hey, it’s a party, why bore you with such things?

Rose didn’t look like the type to roll with this kind of crowd, but as she led me through a fucking maze of trees and houses, and rivers, it was made obvious this wasn’t her first time sneaking off to party with the big kids. She was a bit wobbly as we crossed a narrow bridge, on the other side, the party of the century already in full effect.

“Don’t fall,” I said, a bit of a smile on my face. She just giggle, skipping the rest of the way off the bridge, and then pretty much dancing her way into the party. I walked into the crowd, searching for any type of lost soul who wasn’t drunk out of their mind - I wasn’t really in a party mood, I was more in the mood for conversation.

As I surfed through the crowd, a pair of hands pulled me into a person’s body - looking up, I noticed a brown haired boy, smiling down at me, his eyes blood shot from the alcohol.

“Can I help you?” I said flatly as he grinded his hips into mine. I groaned, which I think he mistook for a moan, because he began to grind harder into me. I tried my hardest to get away, but every time I took a step back he took one forward, making it impossible for me to move at all. I groaned, trying to move his hands from my hips, but being the drunk idiot he is, he took that as me wanting him to pull me in closer.

I was about to fight back, when suddenly I was forced into the ground. Part of me thanked God for throwing me on the ground so suddenly, but the other part of me was confused as hell. I looked around, noticing now, that the brown haired boy was being beaten to a pulp by a currently faceless boy.

After the initial shock of the fall went away, and my vision cleared, I realized that this boy actually did have a face - and, not only that, but was Anthony.

“Anthony!?” I called out, bringing a hand to my mouth as I realized what he was doing. He was literally beating the shit out of the kid - which, I mean, was pretty awesome to watch, but I didn’t want him to kill the fucker. I rolled my eyes, letting out a harsh groan as I bent down to pull Anthony of the brown haired boy - who was now the Brown and Red haired boy, as the blood streamed from his probably broken nose.

Anthony looked at me, the fire in his eyes calming, before he looked back at the girl brown and red haired boy, growling a bit, “Don’t you EVER,” He stressed the ever so extremely that it was near a scream - the people around us looking away from their dancing partners now, their eyes widening as they saw the boy on the ground, “Touch her again.”