Chapter 1

I have to dress like a princess today so that I'll surpass  her beauty.

That's what I've said in my mind. There will be a party later in the her house. I want to be Her. The one who's idolized. Who's very kind and has many fans. I wanna surpass her status someday. Now, I'm trying to dress the way she dresses. She likes gowns, Pink gowns.

How can I probably be like her if I don't have gowns. In the first place, She's Rich and Unfortunately I'm poor. ugh. How can I attend her party without an elegant pink gown.

I know!

I called my rich friend, Prince.

me: prince, I need your help.

prince: prince at your service! my beautiful friend.

me: I'm not joking, Prince.

prince: chill. what do you need?

me: gown. a pink gown.

prince: for what?

me: for Amethyst's birthday.

prince: I know you have some dresses there, Jade!

me: I said gown.

prince: I'll be going there.

me:okay!

I hung up the phone and started to find some make up to make me prettier than I look now! Ugh! I don't have make ups! We're just poor but I think my mom has.

I went downstairs to find my mom sitting in the couch.

" Hey mom!" I greeted mom. "Hey, sweetie." She greeted back.

"mom, Do you have some makeups?" I think my mom looked curious now after I've said my question. "What!? where are you going.?" my mom asked in curiosity. "My friend's birthday party." I answered. "do you really need makeup for that party?" mom asked AGAIN. "yes. please." I pleaded. "okay. I have some in my drawer." "thank you , mom!" I said as I hugged her.

I went upstairs to get mom's Makeups. ugh. Her makeup really sucks. It's kinda old. all of it were dull. I think I'll be uglier if I'll use it. ugh.

I sighed in frustration. I heard an engine's horn outside our house. I ran downstairs and saw Prince with a pink gown. yoohoo! I can really trust him.

"thanks!" I thanked him, smiling widely. "well, I'm going there too but it just said, formal attire. No need of Gowns. and Probably, You're not the celebrant." he said. Ugh.

"I don't care! Gowns are formal! By the way, can you buy some makeups for me?" I asked with puppy eyes. "no!" He frowned. "please, I needed it!" I pleaded. "noooo!" He replied boringly. "well, okay. I don't need your help., anymore!" I said and shut the door close. Ugh. Wearing gown? but without makeup? ugh! you suck, Jade!

"Hey, Jade. open up!" Prince is knocking the door badly. I opened it. " you don't need makeups , gowns or whatever  amethyst has. You're prettier than her the way you're born but Now! you look stupid! very stupid. You're not Jade anymore. You're an imitator of amethyst!" He shouted at me and leaved.

His words marked my heart and mind. I think He's right. I've been trying to be her since last 2 years but I ended up embarrassing myself. I think I should try to be Jade Clinton. Simply Jade suits me. The one who doesn't like Dresses and gowns. the one who wears sneakers all the time.

I love my original taste in suits. Polo, Sleeveless shirt inside, shorts and sneakers. I find it COOL.

I let out a loud sigh and went upstairs to dress like ME. Royal Blue Polo with Shirt inside it , short sky blue pants paired with my denim converse. I got my earphones on and my skateboard.

I'll be skateboarding this day. I decided not to attend amethyst's birthday and ignore prince for a while and that he will be the one to see that I came back as the original JADE CLINTON.

♥♥♥