The Lying Truth [A Glee 'Brittana' FanFic] Short Story

Okey doke! Well, I haven't written stories for a while :( and I hav a big obsession with glee, which some of yu might no :)

Im also obsessed with a glee couple - BRITTANA! I just find them adorable. Brittanys hilarious lines and Santana's hilarious, harsh, mean, horrible funny remarks. I think Finn deserved the slap he got off Santana in the episode in season 3 ...

Right, just to make things clear, this one-shot is based on the episode 'Original Song' in season 2. Just so that you're confused I felt the need to let you know that.

Well, that's my authors note. ENJOY!

______________________________________________________

I watched my girl Brittany get kissy-kissy with four-eyes. Did you ever think she'd get with someone who's in a wheelchair when she could be with me? I'm much more better looking. I mean, look at me!

I know, I know, I know, I shouldn't be moaning about not being with someone when I am with someone. I mean, I'm with Trouty- Mouth .... I mean, Sam. I just find it so hard to call him by his real name ... Even though his real name really should be Trouty-Mouth.

"So it's official," Mr. Schuester said, "we're doing an original song for Regionals."

Woah woah woah woah woah! Since when are we doing original songs? We won Sectionals without singing an original song - well, we probably won Sectionals because of me singing Amy Winehouse. You're probably thinking that I'm a selfish bitch but we all know it's true.

We left the choir room, and since I was day-dreaming through the whole class, I asked Silent Female Asian what had happened.

"Rachel asked to do an original song, Quinn agreed with her - oddly - and Mr. Schue said that they could both work on writing a song" Tina (I remembered her name!) informed me.

She seemed happy, but I wasn't.

"How come they get to work on a song and we don't? No fair! Two little bi-"

"Well, Mr. Schuester also said that any of us could write a song. So ... Maybe you and I-"

"Sure. You play piano and I'll write the lyrics and sing 'em. Fair?" I said, then walking off before Tina could answer.

I then saw my boyfriend Trou- Sam! I saw my boyfriend Sam! I have to practice on calling him by his real name ... Seriously ...

"Hey Froggy-Lips!" I greeted him, as his sexy smile turned into a frown.

"Enough of the lip-jokes Santana," he said, a bit pissed off. But I don't get it - don't people have a sense of humour? It's a simple joke.

"It's a nickname! Don't be such a baby! I wonder if a baby's head would fit in there actually ..."

"Santana! Stop it! Couldn't you be nice for a change? Instead of insulting me all the time? I'm your boyfriend, and you're my girlfriend - you should be treating me with respect!" he snapped.

I looked at the guppy faced boy. Ugh. He was making me be nice. That's not something I'd enjoy. But, he's right, I should treat him with respect.

"Fine," I said, "I'll be nice for a change. In fact, I'll write a song about you, a song for Glee, because I love you" I lied.

He smiled and kissed my cheek before walking away.

"Sissy," I said - but then I spotted her. I didn't want to make a bad impression in front of her. I wanted to impress her so she would choose me over Artie.