Record with me

Jared was making a new album and you had once again been woken up to the sound of him singing but that was a sound you would never get sick of waking up too you had a big smile on your face and you let out a stretch before making your way to the recording room. Jared gave you a smile and a wave as you stood by the glass Shannon opened the door and motioned for you to come in so you did and you took a seat, "how did that sound?" Jared asks everyone "that sounded amazing!" you piped up before anyone else could answer and Jared kisses your cheek "she's right you really nailed that song" Tomo says and Shannon nodded in agreement you all sat around chatting about the new album and how exited you all were it had been a while since you all hung out like this as Jared is normally really busy. Jared picks up his acoustic guitar and started strumming hurricane not many people knew but that was one of his favorite songs he has ever written, the lyrics the music video he was so proud of it without even realizing you started to sing quietly before belting out the chorus you never sang in front of anyone but you got lost in the moment and the room becomes quiet which made you aware that you was singing. "oh sorry" you shy away "that was.. amazing" Jared says putting down his guitar "why didn't you tell me you could sing" he says kneeling in front of you "i wasn't aware i could" you chuckle "Y/N you have a great voice" Shannon says while Tomo nodded "you have to sing a song with me on the album" Jared says grabbing your hands "oh i don't know Jared i don't like to sing in front of people" "please?" He looks at you with his ocean blue eyes. Damn he was so cute "i really don't know" you say looking down at the floor "at least think about it okay?" he smiles "okay i'll think about it" you smile back.