Rumors

Song: jealous guy - deftones

The sun creeps through the curtains as your eyes flutter open, you roll onto your side to a sleeping Jared and you smile before softly kissing his shoulder and getting out of bed. You yawn and scratch your head while making some coffee, once your coffee was ready you tiredly flop on the sofa and begin scrolling on your phone... You get a message from your friend 'You need to see this now!!' followed by a link you shrug softly and tap the link while sipping on some coffee. 'Jared Leto dating Angelina Jolie???' was all you saw causing you to spit out your coffee in sock you put down your mug and read the article, with every word you feel your heart shatter more; you stare blankly at the screen for a few minuets with tear filled eyes before sprinting up the stairs full of anger. you rip the bedroom door open and slam your hand down on the bed "get up!!" you shout startling Jared out of his sleep before stomping to the wardrobe and pulling out all of his things in a fit of rage. "Y/N?! what are you doing?!" Jared says jumping out of bed as you continue to pull out all of his clothes "Y/N talk to me" you slide your phone over to him "you're making a fool out of me!" You yell as he picks up the phone and reads the very article that broke your heart and he begins to laugh... "Well i'm glad you find it funny Jared because i sure don't" you huff bagging up all his clothes. "and you believe this?" He asks putting his hands to his hips "why wouldn't i Jared it's right there it says you were seen out together!" you yell slamming the bag down to the floor. "it's bull shit Y/N and deep down you know that" he slightly yells back, "it must have stemmed from something! they wouldn't just make it up on the spot would they!?" you yell again this time a tear falling down your cheek. "okay okay... i called her alright?" Jared confesses and your breath hitches "oh my god" you say crying a little more now "Y/N listen" Jared says walking towards you and trying to wrap his arms around you but you keep fighting him off "listen listen" he repeats as you push him away "don't touch me" you cry. "no Y/N listen to me you're jumping to conclusions i called her but i never met up with her! i just wanted to see if she was ok" he says while pulling you into him and you have no fight left in you so you cry into him, "i promise baby i'm not cheating on you it was just a friend talking to another friend" he whispers while stroking your hair and you pull away from him "why didn't you tell me?" you say while wiping your tears away "because i didn't think it was a big deal, but i was wrong okay? i was wrong and i'm sorry" He says looking into your eyes and you nod "fine" "you believe me don't you?" he asks while tucking your hair behind your ear "i wan't you to swear to me that's all it was" you demand. "i swear, on my life Y/N i love you no one else okay?" "okay" you nod and he pulls you into him for a hug.