I'm sorry

song : f u till i f u- karizma

"i was not flirting with him" you exclaim with your arms folded and Jared keeps his eye on the road, "J!" you yell turning to face him "what?!" he raises his voice slightly but not taking his eye off the road... "how could you think i would flirt with someone else" "because Y/N i have eyes" he snaps before pulling up at the house and you get out the car as quick as you can. You both get into the house and you sit on the sofa arms folded sitting in silence while Jared stands watching you... "i saw what i saw Y/N" he says in a hushed tone and you ignore him "god knows what you get up to when i'm gone" he continues and your heart breaks. "how dare you" you scream slamming your hands on the table causing Jared to jump "i would never EVER disrespect you and your trust i love you" your voice cracks as a tear runs down your cheek and Jared just looks at you "do you honestly think i would do that?... Answer me!" you yell and he shrugs "i am away a lot, i'm sure you get lonely" he says looking at the floor, You knock over the vase on the table causing it to smash to pieces before barging passed Jared and locking yourself in the bath room.. crying silently to yourself. Jared sighs realizing what he has just said before picking up the broken vase "you're such a dickhead Jared" he whispers to himself while putting the pieces of vase in the trash. You sit on the bathroom floor with your knees to your chest when someone knocks the door.. "Y/N can we talk?" he asks his forehead pushed to the door, "fuck off J" you sniff "come on baby please" and you sign before unlocking the door. "i'm sorry" were the first words to come out of his mouth as he steps towards you stroking your cheek.. "i would never..." you begin but he hushes you "i know Y/N i know" he wraps his arms around you and you bury your head in his chest with tears running down your cheek. "shh baby, i'm sorry i got jealous" he says rocking you from side to side.. you pull yourself out of his arms and he tucks your hair from out of your face "J" you ask wiping your face from tears, "yeah?" he asks curiously.. "can we get pizza?" you sniff and he chuckles "yeah we can get pizza"