Road trip

Today you Jared Y/B/F/N and Shannon are going on a road trip and camping you all load the rest of the bags into the car, "got the tents?" i ask while slinging the last back into the trunk and Shannon nods yes "who's driving?Y/B/F/N asks "i'll drive i know a great camping spot" Jared says while opening the car door for you you kiss his cheek and get in. Shannon opens the door for Y/B/F/N and she lightly back hands his cheek and gets in the car they had a funny way of showing affection to each other but they worked "here we go kids!" Jared says exited while turning on the engine and you crank up the radio all of you singing loudly you and Y/B/F/N dancing making the guys laugh. you had all been traveling for just a little while now "are we there yet" Shannon nags while Y/B/F/N had fallen asleep and Jared pulls over "here we are" Jared says with a grin, you turn to face Y/B/F/N "hoe wake up we're here!" "about damn time" she says stretching you all get out of the car and unload the bags and you take the tent out of the bag and Shannon and Jared comes over "what are you doing?" Shannon asks "putting up the tent" you say raising an eyebrow "let us men do it" Jared says putting his hands on his hips "men HA!" Y/B/F/N says looking at you and you laugh "have you ever pitched a tent?" Jared asks "no have you?" you reply looking up at him "many times" he winks "ew.. i'm going" you say laughing and sitting next to Y/B/F/N. the guys set up the tent and light the fire while you got some snacks out of the bag passing them around to everyone, "babe did you bring your guitar?" you ask wrapping your arms around Jared's waist "of course" he smiles at you rubbing your noses together "vom.... let's have a sing song" Y/B/F/N says and Jared grabs his guitar and plays while everyone sings. by now it was dark and the stars looked amazing "did we bring flashlights?" Shannon asks "yeah their in the bag" you say pointing and he hands out some flashlights and puts his under his chin "mwhahaha!" "that's creepy" Y/B/F/N says which gave you an idea, "let's tell scary stories!" you say cheerfully "oh my god great idea i'll start" Jared says " A teenage boy drove his date to a dark and deserted lovers' lane for a make-out session. He turned on the radio for mood music, leaned over to whisper in the girl's ear, and began kissing her.Minutes later, the mood was broken when the music suddenly stopped mid-song. After a moment of silence an announcer's voice came on, warning in an ominous tone that a convicted murderer had just escaped from the state insane asylum which happened to be located within a half a mile from where they were parked" you and Y/B/F/N sat closer together "this is a good one huh shan?" Y/B/F/N says looking next to her and you look too .. "where's Shannon?" you say getting creeped out, you all hear branches snapping "you guys heard that too right?" Y/B/F/N asked and you nod when someone grabs your shoulders "boo!" which scares the hell out of you, you turn round and Shannon is laughing and he hi fives Jared "you too are assholes!" you shout hitting them both. "i'm sorry Y/N" Shannon says "sorry baby" Jared says hugging you "you will be" you say hugging him back "let's make some smores" Y/B/F/N says and you all cheer in agreement and then she whispers to you "we will get them back"