I've missed you

Song: stay high hippie sabotage remix (idk if it goes but i'm obsessed)

Warnings: contains smut

Jared has been away filming his next movie for a while and it sucks being home alone without him. You were miserable and lonely spending many nights with a tub of ice cream on the couch and that's where you fell asleep, You let out a big sigh checking your phone hoping for at least a small text from him but there was nothing.. you stared at your phone background as memories of you and him together filled your mind a single tear running down your cheek. You squeeze your eyes shut and shake your head "get a grip Y/N he's not gone forever" you think to yourself before looking round at the mess you have made of the living area. You take a deep breath in and nod to yourself before getting up and cleaning taking another look around the room nodding to yourself feeling good that it's now clean and smelling your clothes "woah but i'm not" you scrunch up your face before heading for the shower. You strip down before stepping into the shower the water on your skin feels so nice and refreshing... you finish washing the soap out of your hair and off your body wrapping the towel around yourself making your way to the bedroom. Rubbing your hair with an extra towel you quickly glance up and are taking a back when you see Jared standing right in front of you a huge smile on his face and your eyes fill up.. "are you gonna hug me or just stand there" he chuckles holding out his arms and you leap into them wrapping your legs around him as he squeezes you tightly. You cup his cheeks and look into his piercing blue eyes and  begins kissing you softly "iv'e missed you so much" you say between kisses as he lays you down on the bed hovering over you as he breaks the kiss to take in every detail of your face... "i almost forgot how beautiful you are Y/N" he says softly moving your wet hair out of your face and you lean up to kiss him again, He rests his hand against your cheek while his free hand opened up your towel. He trails his kisses down your neck to your stomach as your fingers tangle into his hair... He flicks the tip of his tongue over your heat causing your body to jolt in reaction which made a smile creep on his face, "don't stop" you pant forcing a growl out of his throat before he slips a finger inside your core while flicking his tongue over your heat repeatedly. You tighten your grip on his hair letting moans escape your lips causing him to pump his fingers faster, He suddenly stops and you let out a little whimper at the sudden loss of contact but he flips you over and growls softly at the sight. He pulls down his jeans along with his boxers and softly holds your head down to the bed lining himself up to your entrance, You pant in anticipation before he slowly enters you pulling a gasp out of your mouth.. He places soft kisses on your shoulder and back as his thrusts get a little quicker you grab onto the sheets moaning in unison with him. You rock your hips to the rhythm of his thrusts "are you close baby?" Jared pants and you nod in response " good girl" he growls before slamming into you a little bit harder causing your walls to tighten around him as you hit your peak.. He pushes all the way into you with a final groan as he shoots ribbons inside of you, your body gives in and you collapse onto the bed on your stomach and Jared lays down next to you kissing your shoulder; "did i mention i missed you" you say out of breath and he laughs "you may have" he rubs your back.