PROLOGUE

3 years ago:

"Mom I'm home now can I have my phone back!"

Unbelievable I had to spend a whole day at school without my phone, actually socialising and coming up with a pop quiz that I couldn't even cheat.

I run around the medium size house to find it empty...
That's odd normally mom would be the one screaming to me not the other way round.

"Heeeellllllllloooooo"

I see a note stuck on the table. Odd. Yeesh.

Honey; theres no time he found us you have to run before its to late their coming for us, I'm going to be ok take care of yourself trust no one honey I love whatever happens just know that i love you.
Run Jessica run for life ...

I laugh at first thinking this is a stupid prank. Then looking around the house i see that everything is thrown around and theres splatter of blood on the wall. The sofa has been thrown to the side but that's not what caught my attention it was the note or may I say the A3 piece of paper stuck to my wall.
With a weird sign on it.
It curved and crossed the lines not making sense at all it looked like alice going through the maze in wonderland except instead of colours she sees red and black.

Now I'm as normal as family other human because obviously  I should probably be screaming or calling my BFF but due to my restless day and pattern being broken I go up the stairs and jump in the shower screaming singing in the shower! All the way through.

After I finish I go to my room and get dressed in a black ripped jeans and a white crop top with my thunder converse.

I'm in a quite established family so for my 16th birthday my mom bought a diamond cross necklace that is blessed with holy water.
You may or may not be wondering why it's blessed it's my mom she's paranoid that someone is going to get us so I should be ready now since yiu know she did warn me and im one to be precautious.

I go down the one flight of stairs and walk around tidying up a bit since I have a few minutes before work.
After finishing riding up the kitchen,
I walk outside and lock the door, I run to Jacky my beautiful jet black BMW motorbike...

I go into town not even knowing if I'm going the right direction I was only thinking about what my mum said.

This is not a prank mom wouldn't go the extra mile to get fake blood.

I stop my bike and jump off.
I run to the entrance of a giant building. It's glass windows reflecting the outside world, the top of the building shined brightly due to the blue sapphire. I always thought it was weird to have a sapphire crystal there.The wooden door opens as I walk in.

Blondy walks in front of me and shrieks," You are Late! Again"
"Thanks for letting me know the obvious Rebecca."
"You are not getting away with this!"
I continue walking and ignore her high heels following me to my desk.

"Apart from me being late anything else you need." I hiss warning her with my eyes. Yes I do have a small amount of patience

"You have to go to the bosses office he's being calling for you, someone has a surprise!"

With that she turn around and leaves.  I sigh in relief and sit before remembering the boss called. I groan and stand up.
His office was on the  73rd floor so I took the elevator. As I waited for it to come down I saw Robert coming my way, I wave, grinning when i see Rebecca complaining behind him.

Now let me tell you something Robert hates Rebecca but she doesn't know that. She's always  around him and he absolutely loves it. He tries to get her to back off but she doesn't realise (or you know completely ignores him) that's why he comes to me. I give her The  look and she walks away.

However that didn't affect her today she just stayed standing next to him and saying things that no one ever cares about.
"My highlight is goooaaaaallllss can you believe it actually went my wa-"
"Well if you were trying to look like a glitter bombed you you succeed now why are still standing in front of me when I clearly hate you and I'm giving you a look that is suppose to be burning if your flesh."

She stares at me with her mouth open. Honestly her highlight  is great I'm just not admitting that or else I probably trip myself. She started to open her mouth but before she could say anything the elevator door opens and i step inside with Robert.
Pressing a button  and closing the door  on her face. Myself and Robert burst out laughing once the doors close. A little while later we both just start talking about random things.

When I stop talking I look at Robert honestly he is quite good looking I can see why Rebecca goes after him.
He has a fit body which is muscular but not The Rock muscular.
He has black curly hair and brown eyes that seem to dance in the light.
He has a nice jaw line and cheekbones that dayum I can't even describe. He was sporting black jeans and a white shirt with a jean jacket on top, on his feet he had vans on.

The door opens we didn't even realise we talked this long.
"High score!"
He chuckles at me. I really don't know why I'm pretty sure if it was a normal day by which I mean Rebecca just happened to be sick we would probably be quiet half way up .

I glance up and see Derek my super hot boss. Now don't get me wrong he's strict and he's good with his job but damn no one can be nicer or hotter than him. 

I stare at him for a minute or two not even slightly ashamed slowly bringing my eyes up to his green forest eyes. He's smirking oh no ,no,nono,no. This is bad.
"Rebecca said you wanted to see me."
"Yes for the past hour actually." I give him a fake Rebecca smile. And say "what do you want?"

Suddenly out of nowhere a dog. Nope its too large, a wolf he has a wolf why oh why, does he have a  wolf.
Its canine teeth bares at me, its eyes goes a mint green. The body was directly facing me.

It makes its way towards me i back up but Robert is behind trying to get far away as well.
It launches...

***************************************
i hope you guys enjoyed yhat and didn't get bored and would like to continue reading my story pls like and comment.
Bárbara out
*walks away like a bawse*
Peace😎