C8

Honestly though my girl thought I didn't know.

"How rude!" Exclaiming loudly I walk to the door.
"Did they clean the kitchen or am I doing it?" I ask before I leave.

She stands up and puts both hands on my shoulder, "yah they cleaned it. But you're not going anywhere looking like that."

I sigh.
I sigh again.
I sigh three more times before she gets the lowkey hint I was giving her.
"YES I'LL GET YOU FOOD jump in the shower."

Skipping happily to the ensuite I watch her leave, I am about to open mouth when I hear her say" I'll bring it."

Nuh uh that was way creepy
It's our friendship what do you expect.
True but come on how could she know I was about to ask her for clothes.

"Don't question it just do it." I hear her say as I close the door, loudly I say "only fools would do that,"

I get undressed and go into the shower. Feeling the warmth hit my skin I relax and sigh. Washing my hair I start thinking about my life and how it would have led to this point in time. "Did I do something so bad that I deserved this? Like I know I once pushed a kid into a river and all that But like I was 10, I was young, wild and free :). I was rebellious."
And a little stupid
I'm not even...

Speaking my thoughts out loud I move on to the next important topic: food.

"What food will she bring me?"

As my mind goes into that I continue with my shower.

After another 10 minutes I get out and go back into the room where I find badass clothes and spaghetti Bolognese with coke.

Jumping into a pair of black, ripped jeans I scoff down some Bolognese, that wasn't a problem, the problem was getting into the white crop top and trying not to get red sauce on it.

"Ugh"

"You know if your going to change you really should lock the door."
I hear a voice say from the creepy door. I look up to see the ghoul who spoke earlier when I was just peachy.

I smile.
She frowns.
I continue smiling whilst coming up with a plan on how to get on her good side.
She continues frowning but  a suspicious look in her eyes.
I break eye contact and look at her outfit, simple yet fashioned.  I look at my boots, my beautys.
I pout.
She looks at my boots as I walk to them. I pick them up walk towards her.  "Please have these as an apology for my behaviour earlier."

She looks shocked. As she opens her mouth to say something Kyle walks in. It was not a good view, I was standing there with only a bra and jeans on and giving my pair of boots to another ghoul.  He stares mouth wide open.

"Yo Kyle what's poppin'?:)" Asks ghoul girl.

"Boss is here he wants her"
He looks at me confused "What are you and why are holding your shoes to Venny?"

"I have no idea what I am and because I was really rude before."

"You were rude to me before but I only got shouted at." He exclaims whilst keeping his calm.

"Kyle do you want a pair of boots?"I ask him raising an arched eyebrow.

He simply walks away.
Thought so.
************
After another few minutes we were all going down the hallways again this time me satisfied with myself and guess what? I got a new bff. (Its not Kyle ).

We turn around the corner and come face to face with a big double glass door which I'm guessing can see us because we can't see them due to the reflection. Kyle knocks on the door and we wait in silence. I groan.

I also get weird looks. "I'm bored" I groan out. " we've been here for a minute how can you be bored?"

I look at Kyle, and think of how stupid he was. That didn't work so I thought of a comeback. " how can you not be bored?" As soon as I finish that sentence the doors open.

"YES Kyle how can you not be bored." States an unfamiliar voice.

Everyone stops breathing.
*

***

What you thought this was the end? How rude!

Anyways as Kyle and Venny stopped breathing I inhale and turn towards the story who started copying me.
"Hi, hello, yes um I'm Jessica and I'm going to ask you about yourself right now. I was wondering if you were a parrot as you copied what I said like one would however if you do not know the answer don't mind me."

He stares at me and Kyle grabs my wrist pulling me backwards towards his chest. I stay in the position because I am analysing perfection and couldn't give a dam about what ever the hell anyone does.

I stare at a master piece and analysing from the bottom upwards. His clothes simple and smart: black tux suit and pants with a  white shirt tucked in, he wasn't wearing a tie and he had the two top bottons undone showing flesh that was disRESPECTFUL I could tell he was quite muscular as his short looked like it was struggling. On he's neck he had a velvet choker, his face symmetrical and clean shaved he had a strong jawline and i could tell that he was normal from his eyes however his mouth and lips told me otherwise.

Vampire. He had fangs just perfect.
He's about to finish so I start listening, from the looks on Kyle and Vennys face he didn't say nice things. As I start listening my ears are drawn to the right last words...

"Now is that the way to treat your younger step-brother."
*

*****
Okay now this is the end.

Hope you liked this chapter. Thank you for reading

Barbara out
Peace