c4

I miss mom.
I miss home.

***************

I wake up to find myself in a dark room avoided of any colour.
I blink once, twice, thrice. Nope nothing everything is still dark I roll to the side.
Thud!
"Cheesy puffs!"
I wheeze as i get up from giving the floor some love. I walk to the wall and start making my way around the area my eyes firmly shut making sure I'm ready if anything happens. I roll on the floor and hit a side table. It didn't even hurt...

"mamasita" I exclaim tears stung my eyes. I do a flip from the bed and land on my back pain surges through me. "Okay I'll stop." Finding the bed again I just laid down and waited for a century.
...
2 minutes later: spongebob voice.

A sudden brightness pierces my eyes but I ignore thinking this is the light from the heavens leading me to cheesy land.

"Cough"

Ewwwww some one needs some pills.
"Dude that was fake!"
Tell that to your doctor.
"Oh that's it."

I suddenly open my eyes and squeal.
"I can't see jhope ;)  but there's light shinning in my eyes."

Author here I'll just like to apologise I'm bts TRASH and this will be happening a lot throughout the book.😁
Continue

I see Brandon standing by the door and start asking question immediately remembering what he said previously.
"OMG where is he? IT deserves an applaud and some love that'll easily kill  him but I'll act scared before asking IT to sign my shirt and my skin."

Brandon just looks scared probably due to my appearance but what can I do. I take this time to look around him and down the hallway. I spot the guy that got scared of me once he told me to shut up but that's about it, not gonna lie he did run this time into his room as well.
I chuckle then frown and then smile but it's not a normal smile it's that smile you make when you know what's going to happen but nobody else does.

Brandon continues to give me a scared look. I ask for food, "bunny, ;) ,where's the fridge, phone and ice cream at?"
"They're dow-"
"OMG ITS PAST. HEY PAST IT'S FUTURE I FORGOT TO ASK YOU WHICH ERA YOU'RE CAME FROM?!" I shout across hallway meaning it as a joke.

He looks at me slightly shocked then smirks and turns towards me walking like a prey. I stand there one eyebrow raised. He gets real close ,like my bubble broke. He leans towards my ear and whispers "2 century's ago."
I simply shrug thinking he's joking.
He screams at me as I walk away " I'm not kidding I was born 200 years ago."

The lonely girl from last night starts to resurface I start to remember they aren't normal ,that they aren't like me. Thank the cheesy puffs for that I think their can only be one fantastic baby ;) here.

;) this is my weird ass either recommending a song or making an inside joke btw just ignore unless you want to jim-in ;). I'll stop.

I walk faster and try to find the fridge. I walk for a long time, trying and, failing to find the fridge. Instead I find 3 hot guys from yesterday and a puppy. As you probably couldn't guess i stayed with them by them I just mean the dog.