C2✌

OK I just want to say I'm an awkward potato.

No words can descirbe how embarresed i am. Especially when Mr Bossman starts laughing with my Ex-bestfriend.

U should really shorten that.

OK so lets make this simple EBFF.

Woah so creative.

Shut it i dont see you doing anything thinking to help!

Coughing quietly to myself i walk to the window to see the most beautiful sight i've seen in a long, long time.

We must be really high up to see the city like this.

Nearly all the lights of the city were on and you could've even said it was the reflection of the galaxy moonlight sky. All the neon colours were colliding together and mixing creating colours that no one would- no could - describe. The neon reds and yellows creating a fiery glow to those who walked under it. The blues and purples basically competing the night and making sure it stood up against every thing else in the city. Even the trees seem to have taken a bath in glitter because as the luminescence from the moon hits it the shimmering leaves would pop out and glow the forest up as if a concert was going on for the animals and insects of the world. The stars shone down on us, making sure every child would not sleep just so they could make a wish and have hope. A feeling over took my guts and i wanted to cry but it wasn't painful it was emotional as if i was missing something!

HOME

Being in my bubble for almost 10 minutes seems to take my mind of this... madness around me but truthly it it just caused me more heart ache.

ugh i wish i could paint this

LOL with what talent!

HAHAHAHA sticks middle finger in the air I REALLY HATE YOU.

"Should we tell her that shes officialy staring at the curtains,"

"I dont think we should shes probably just taking a breath."

I hear quiet soft voices behind me and,not soon after, i feel their presence and all my senses come back to me.

i instanly turn around and look at the hot guys in front of me.

Again just to make sure you understand i'm an awkward potato so when i do this no one judge me.

"SOOOOOO........ shoes are funny when they talk to you!"

They laugh. AGAIN.

"UGH can you guys not this is clearly embarrising enoooouuuugh!!"

They continue to laugh and just to make sure i know they're laughing, they laugh harder.

I grunt and start walking around the house which i soon discover is actually an apartment.

Well i would still call it a house since it had stairs.