C10

Well...
The door did slam on my face and if I didn't know any better I would've said that the hot, thick liquid going down my face was nothing else apart from blood but this is me we are on about so it's candy floss.

I yelp in pain as I grab my nose and move it about yelling even more as the pain surges through my face.

George turns from facing the large desk and sees my face.

"Holy crap! How do you always do this? chica comó?"

I stare at my hand in amazement. Obviously I am wondering the same question but I ignore him and ask for help. As he slowly cleans my face and checks if it's broken the door opens behind us and closes again.

"You are not allowed near her, do you understand?-" I hear my so-called step brother order.

George immediately stops what's he's doing when he notices so-called step-brother hesitate to continue.

"Geez If I new any better George I would say you're doing a great job helping me!" I tug his arm and pout.
"Is it broken?"

"No Jess." George replies after chuckling at how ugly I looked pouting.

I swiftly turn to so called step brother,
"Next time you dare slam a door on my face I swear to the cheese man up above I will not, I repeat I will not... hesitate to hit you with a door myself understood!" I announce in an angry voice. He gawks at me and is about to say something when I beat him to it.
"You are also not allowed to threaten any of my friends that's my job and my job only understood!" I state once again then I shoo him away.

"Now leave your disrupting a queen when not needed" I state simply grabbing onto Kyle's and George's arm and trying but failing to get Venny to join.

I turn around...

"Well if that was a drama I only wish to have brought popcorn with me. Such a shame." The young man before us says staring directly into my soul.

He has the same ruby eyes as so called brother and the leech but his are a dull colour almost copper. He has the same colour hair as I do but short just below his ears he's lean and muscular like me and so called brother making me question his existence once again. The sharp jawline that I have seems to be from a peculiar being before me and so does the height. He stands tall at 6"0 whilst I'm at 5"8. At 17( turned whilst I was being brought into this world amazing right,) I thought that was weird that I was this height but I'm NoRmaL.  Honestly the only difference between me and him was the eyes, the most boring thing.

"Hey so called brother why does he look more like me then you I swear your his child?"

"I don't know maybe because your human and your cells are weak af."

"Mind your language young man I'm pretty sure you said you're  my 'younger' brother!"
I glare at him and then turn my attention back to the thing that stood before me.

You know I can lowkey see why mom took him under her wing. That's not a weird thing to say, right?

I look around the room noticing this is where I inherited my mom. His room was sparkling with the amount of cleanliness, you could smell the products in the air
Everything was in ascending order and he had a pendulum on his desk that seemed to drag on the silence more then expected. His desk holding spaces for 12 people (or more if you have a bigger family for Christmas you'd understand) Everyone fits in his room plus another 30 if you just wanted to be closer to people. The window that is the only source of light looms over us like the door in the company I worked for. The only reason I'm like my mom is because I'm a mess. My life and my house.

Giving up on questioning people's motives for large windows I grimance when I see a large dog at the corner of his table.

"George you can be human buddy." I say kindly to the dog, he turns his head towards me weirdly as I get a slap on my back and an 'Im right here idiot'.
"Ooooohhhh it's actually a dog!" I giggle to myself and consider jumping out of the window however back away from the idea.

Once again the peaceful silence that ate away our life time was broken and nobody could deter it... That's a lie I tried
"So to expla-"
"ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhsssshhhh"
"So to explain wh-"
"Ssssssshhhhhhhhhhh"
So-called brother of mine's father clears his throat and moves towards the edge of the desk with clenched fist and once again,
"So to explain why you a-"
"Sssssssssssssssssswahhhhhhhhhhhhhh"
He sighs loudly, and as I'm about to ssh him again he speedily finishes it off
"So to explain why you are here would be easier without a crowd so, if the rest of you would like to move  outside that would be great." He wipes his forehead and I clap slowly with a confused look on my face.

"You didn't have to rush we have all day old guy..."

*****
As soon as they all left the room there was a  thick cloud with awkwardness raining on us but it seemed I was the only one who felt it as so-called brother of mine's father just casually set on his desk and questioned me...
He asked if I wanted a drink...
Do I look like a fool?
I've watched horror movies one too many times to not know what's happening. Yes definitely going to drug me... you.