Prologue part 2

Sorry guys i was in school and totally forgot that there was suppose to be another part. Hope you enjoy
Bárbara out
*************************
Out of nowhere a scream erupts. It launches at me.

I opened my eyes to see Robert laying on the floor which shinned brighter then my ring. I walked away to see blood everywhere .
Nah I'm joking it was scarier then that. The wolf didn't exactly land on top of me it didn't even land on top of me. It actually transformed into a really ugly looking male. I know what your thinking why is she so calm. Well let me amuse you.
THE DARN MALE ALSO KNOWN AS MY EX-HIGH SCHOOL BEST FRIEND.
The boss just wanted to be nice and lovely by scaring the shit out of me.
**
3 hours ago:
''Aaahhhhh''
It jumps in the air with its mouth wide open  it pink tongue out and its tail flapping in every single direction. Its white silvery fur glowing in the light of the sun. It's brown eyes were shining with love. I put my hands up as if to defend myself from something twice the size and as big as me because lets be honest I'm not the bloody Eiffel Tower.

All of a sudden the beasts bones and joints and muscle start to change

It starts to transform into something I've never seen before.
Ok i totally overexaggerated i totally saw this thing in my life.

As the monster lands gracefully on the floor my eyes widen with shock.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON?"

Nobody moves Brandon smirks all to happily in his glory.
Ok let me tell you something last time i saw this douche bag was about 2 years ago and i was the happiest women alive when he finally left.

I look around the room to see Robert still looking shocked i walk up to him and start to see if he's still alive.

First i click my fingers in front of his eyes, ears, on the nose and then finally patience running out i lightly slap his cheek. Softly saying wakey wakey Robert.

He didn't wake up.
I slap him really hard
" WAKE UP MOTHER FUCKER!"

"What... The... Fuck... Jess!?"
"Good Morning darling do you remember what happened?"
I ask him politely, then begin looking around the room again.

Untill i spot him in the corner of the room again half naked with stoned six pack and tanned skin on display. As i look up to see his face i see nothing but perfection.
Now i know i said he was ugly but that was an underestimate he's horrendous-ly hot!

His soft lips are showing perfect pearly whites with an annoying smirk on. His eyes twinkle with mischief. His jaw on point and fabulous nose that even plastic Barbie's would be put to shame.His silky hair slid back as the wind blew in making it go all different directions.