C9

Well when your shocked there is only one thing to do. Especially In an awkward, shocked and out-in-the-open moment.
You laugh...
Like you get that shit off of your chest.
Like tomorrow is not there.

As I become a seal and hypervelate over the shock, so-called step-brother of mine just stares at me with one eyebrow raised. My bff just stands there expecting nothing less and..... Kyle right Kyle he just cringes and judges. Nothing new.

"Brrrrrreath brrrreath ya I said breath mother of mercy breath!!" Kyle screams after I start chocking. I stare at him

"what else would I do Kyle what else do you expect a human to do?" I ask him as if talking to a high schooler.

He stares down and doesn't say anything I turn away and look at so-called step-brother of mine.

"I am jealous so you get the looks and I get nothing who in the GODDAM universe thought it'll be a good idea to do that like I get it I'm not anything special I'm just SPECIIIIALLL nothing big to boost about but helllllloooo God's I deserve some outer beauty as well!" Yelling out to the ceiling.

I notice that a girl around a year older than me loop her arm over so-called step-brother of mine.

I stare at her... by her I mean her fangs.
"Ya is every vampire hot cause dammmmmmn I need one as my boyfriend." Venny comes from behind me putting her arms around my shoulder, amd whispers
"babes have you seen Kyle?"

No way, hot as paper white Kyle is a VAMPIRE! I stare at the man behind me.
"I am sorry for everything I have done to you. If I knew I would be slightly easier on you I swear. PLEASE DON'T BITE MY HEAD OFF."

Begging a thing I've only ever done to my mother. Depressingly enough I have also done it to white Kyle. The horror.

I few hot gazes from my back but Kyle is staring at me with a look of joy and shock.  Giving me a goofy smile, to which i return, we both turn towards my so-called step-brother and we stare waiting.
And waiting
And waiting
Waitinnnggg
The tiniest bit longer.
"I'm bored again someone either starts a conversation or I'm leaving."
I announce like the MC I am.

"What makes you think that sister?"
"Human rights! so called step-brother!"

"I think we should go inside father is still waiting for us to come in. Don't you think Mark?"
He has NAME!!
I stare at the leech in confusion what girl in the name of planet Pluto who's owned by the demi God of death ask for a guys opinion like it depends on their lives?

Looking towards the glass doors that shines before us I start to edge away a sense of weariness looms into my 'fit' body. This isn't right mother wouldn't have hid away from him otherwise.

"I have a better idea leech!" I exclaim needing someone to understand, " you see my mother hid for a goddam long time from this beast you call father, leech, and from my perspective I would rather like to keep it that way so if you don't mind I'll just casually make my way-"

"Jacob grab her and go in. i need to have a small talk with 'white Kyle'."

I look towards Jacob and start to back away from him I look at Kyle and notice he looks so afraid until we make eye contact and he gives me a nod of assurance to whom I don't know...

I look around for Venny and notice that she's no longer here I start screaming her name and instead two large looking dogs come.
I gawk at them.

"OH MY GOSH CAN I KEEP THEM!"
Running towards the dogs I leave my arms wide open until they transform. It's Venny and Gorge.
.
.
.
.
IT'S VENNY AND GORGE!
"WHAT THE HELL MAN! YOU GUYS TOO! IS THERE ONE PERSON IN THIS PLACE THAT'S NOT MYTHICAL?"
Stopping in my track I look at them. Gorge looks down guilt driving his expression sad. I look at Jacob the feeling that I felt a long time ago... disappears.

"Couldn't you just have let me go? Was I that necessary? He only needs me now what happened to the day when I was born and he just disappeared? I Hurt Too Jacob. I have a heart too..." I scream at him then slide down the wall. I feel two arms loop around my own, emotionally wrecked I just stare at Jacob as they drag me towards the place I had  no meaning of ever going to.

But before they completely drag me in I whisper to my so called step-brother

"don't hurt Kyle he has not done a thing but be of company to me."

The doors slam shut right after those words, the last of the world I knew, before my own eyes.
********************
Ooohhh 😂😂 I love myself what better way to leave the story
* claps hand enthusiasticaly*
Anyways I hope you liked this chapter and please comment I would really like to see what my readers think.
This hasn't been proofread btw so there is a shit tone of mistakes.
Peace
Barbara out