(1) ITS THE BEGINNING

The sun rays hit my face and I am sure mom has moved the curtains to the side so I could wake up... God why?!?! Oh yeah of course after all it's my first day here in California and she wants me to go and check out our new neighborhood...
I quickly get up and go and do all the morning stuff that's required to and take a bath as soon as I can. I went to my closet with a towel wrapped around me and took a plain white shirt with a denim shrug over it a pair of black jeans and my converse. I put my hair in a ponytail and rush down to kitchen to have whatever mom has made for the breakfast. Reaching down I see my dad reading the newspaper and I go and say a good morning to him and quickly go and peck my mom's cheek and almost snatch a toast from her hand before taking my bag pack from the counter and running out to of my house. I take my cycle and start roaming in the street gulping everything I see around here in my mind. Now you must be wondering why I am in such a hurry...Right? So I am a restless person. How much I hate my mom to do this to me (though I love her a lot) but then there are times when I am not a morning person. Secretly I was also wishing to roam around the streets here but then laziness is my best friend... Can't help it!

Let's have a quick introduction
Hey people I am Hazel Kent I am 17 years old and soon going to start my senior year in the Mount Olympus School. I know I also remembered the Percy Jackson ;p. Now talking about my hobbies then I am a book worm a music geek and a football freak. FC Barcelona club is now what inspires me the most to play football though I respect Real Madrid!
One Direction Shawn Mendes Justin Bieber Charlie Puth Selena Gomez Taylor Swift Ellie Goulding and many others are my favourite artists or bands!
Maze Runner, The Mortal Instruments, Percy Jackson, The Enemy, the house of Night are some of my favourite book series!
Now I am a girl who prefers carrying a bag with her rather than a purse and yes I am a tomboyish girl... Got any problem?
Now also to many people amazement I have a twin sister who is currently living in Edinburgh with my Grand parents. She is just opposite of me all girly girl! First we all used to live there till my high school got over but then dad got transferred her in California because of his job and my sister didn't wanted to leave because first she is a home sick person second she isn't much for of travelling and third she didn't wanted to stay away from her boyfriend.
Now thats something that stopped me from cycling her boyfriend. I felt tears coming out in my eyes... no Hazel you aren't supposed to cry over that arsehole again. I rubbed my eyes and got off from my cycle parking it nearby the park. I went inside the park and sat on a bench taking out my headphones to listen to music. After few minutes a ball came flying towards my way and hit me at my knee. I took out my headphones to see who it was and watched a couple of guys looking in my direction one of them shouted "Hey sorry for that but please pass the ball!" I remembered the time when I used to hit people accidentally by the ball when playing with my friends so rather than getting angry at them I just hold the ball and kicked it and mistakenly it turned out to be a high kick and landed somewhere in between their playing area. I heard some "woah" and "shit" from those guys but then I started going back to hear my music when one of them shouts "hey looks like your are a player! Wanna join us?" I looked at them and confusion was all over my face. Are they seriously wanting ME to play with them! Of course I know I can play rough but still they even don't know me! I asked them pointing towards myself if they are asking me to play?And that guy nodded his head.
I walked toward them putting my headphones in my bag. When I reached them I introduced myself "Hi I am Hazel Kent and I am new in this society!" I said with politeness in my voice.
"Hey Hazel I am Chad and this is my group! Are you a player?"
"Indeed I am!" I said
"Then we all would be really glad if you play with us"
"Uhm sure ohkay if your friends don't mind"
"No one minds at all just relax eh?"
"Sure"
"So Daniel she is in your team, lets have a break for 5 minutes then we'll restart"
"Wohoooo" Everyone cheered!
There was a tap on my shoulder and when I turned few boys were standing behind me
"Hey I am Daniel! So what is your strong position in football?" He asked having a genuine smile on his face
"Uhh I am really good with goalkeeping but if someone has already taken that place then appoint me whatever you want" I said
"Oh then you are the goalkeeper cause we don't have such good boys who are good in goalkeeping... Let's try out how you are going to be" he said in a playfully teasing manner.
"Sure I won't​ disappoint you!" I said with a chuckle
Then Chad shouted to start the match. After a very hectic match our team won with a score of 3-0. Everyone were thanking me cause after all my efforts I didn't even let one goal pass through ours! They all got me in a group hug and I swear if I was there for another 1 min I would have vomited from that disgusting smell of the sweat on their bodies... EWW Gross!
We all sat talking and I got to know that Chad is my neighbor... Wow When did I got so lucky!
After that I said my goodbyes to them and cycled to my home. When I entered I saw it was empty and found a note in the kitchen that said that

Hey honey sorry for going like that but your father got an urgent call and I wanted to have a visit to one of my colleagues for some office work so we went out. Pancakes are kept in the kitchen for you cause I know you are going to be hungry!
Don't worry we'll be back soon
-Mom <3

Wow! So now the house is all to myself! I checked the time and it was still 12 pm. Great! Deciding on what I should do cause mom and dad won't be back till 7 or 8 I just opened my new novel that I ordered few weeks before only and started reading it. After almost like centuries when my stomach scolded me to go and feed on something or I'll starve to death I decided to listen to it. I saw that it was almost 2 so I went in kitchen and eat the pancakes that mum left... YUM!!!
After finishing my meal I got up and saw some series on the Netflix then I dozed off to sleep!

Later that night Dad decided to go out somewhere to eat so I dressed a bit decent. (But now wore a dress or something) We went to an Italian restaurant and had a lot of fun that night
Then when we got back home mom reminded me that I have my first day of school tomorrow so I ended to get up early. There was a bit of chit chat then I said goodnight to my parents and then got to my bed to have a peaceful nap.

--------------------------------
(A/N) : Hey guys hope you like my story
I swear it's going to be great if I get more and more comments views and votes
Please vote when you read cause then only my enthusiasm to carry out his story would be this high! Please

Hope you like it

- Vanshita