(11) New Bestfriend

The last chapter was short! I am trying to make my chapters lengthy and I hope you re liking them all

<3 <3 <3

________________________________________________________________________________

Hazel's POV

The past few days have been really amazing for me. Me and Aiden have got closer a lot. School is going great! My parents are coming back in tomorrow in the evening and I am way too excited to meet them though a part of me feels sad that I have to leave Aiden ... I'm gonna miss all the cuddles but my parents are more important to me and we aren't even in a relationship so it shouldn't matter me to that much.

You know why I am telling you all this right now? Because I have a substitution and the teacher is sleeping in front of us. My schedule was changed a bit my 4th period thats Gym was exchanged with my Physics period and now Gym is the second last. Some children have escaped others are just chilling around and for me... I'm sitting on my chair listening to music. The song count on me by bruno mars comes and when the part comes You can count on me like one two three I'll be there I felt a tap on my shoulder. Looking up I saw it was Chad Waters.

"So I heard your living with Aiden Stevenson?" He asked me

"Uh huh your ears are getting in right information for your brain but it's just for two weeks" I said and he chuckled.

"So I was thinking about you know maybe we both hang out together after school today? just like friends for sure " He said and added the last part quickly . This time I chuckled.

"Okay fine sure" Though he is a player and a heartbreaker as what I have been told by many but I feel a good vibe coming from him. Maybe we could be best friends? I'll love to have a guy best friend. He beamed with happiness when I told him that.

"But Hazel don't tell Aiden about it cause I can see him glaring at me right now" He said a bit of scared and he was looking behind me . Wait what? I turned around and saw Aiden in the corridor glaring at us more like Chad. Oh yeah he doesn't likes Chad. Lmao idc if he does or not I wanna be friends with him and Aiden doesn't has a say in it. The bell rang and everyone rushed out to go to canteen.

"So I'll pick you up when school gets over wait for me... oh wait we have the same last class so we'll head out together and remember we have to run before that little boyfriend of your kill me" I laughed after listening to it

"He's not my boyfriend" I told him and went out to meet Aiden. I could tell he was pissed but why? we are just friends!

"Why were you talking to him?" Wow no Hi?

"Hello to you to" I told him.

"Kitten I told you not to talk to him right?"

"Wrong I ain't gonna listen to you and we were just talking so shush" I said but before he could react I already got a hold of his hand and started dragging him to the canteen. Im hungry okay

in the canteen

Emily was not here yet and Jacob was worried af. Ryder was constantly telling him that she'll be here soon don't get your panties in a twist and his consoling was no where near consoling . He was way too bad at it just like me. Soon Emily came in and she was all red it wasn't from the sun but it was from blushing hard. The moment she saw us she fast walked and sat next to me and away from Jacob... this angered him. He growled a little and pulled Emily on her lap. And now she looked red as blood- not tomato but blood!

"Emily what happened why were you late?" I asked her and she smiled .... smiled?

"So there were these 3 guys- " Jacob growled and his eyes turned a shade darker.