(12) Sweet And Bitter Days

Hazel's POV

I woke up at 5 am and ran in my bathroom. The thoughts of last night were still fresh in my mind and I felt sad about how things crashed down between me and Aiden.

I did the morning work ,took a bath washed my hairs and got out of the bathroom. Quickly changing into my outfit cause it was already 5:45 ... don't judge okay I washed my hair and it does requires time okay! Changing into my outfit that is a red and white horizontally stripped tee shirt red jeans and vans. I left my hair open and took my suitcase in my left hand and hanged my back bag.

I assured once again I have kept all my belongings and that nothing is left here. And then my eyes landed on to an envelope kept on the table and thats... yes... that is the letter I wrote to Aiden. I also wrote a letter to Ella telling her that I left and thanked her for having me here for all this time. I got out of the room and made my way towards Aiden.

I huffed and sat down on my knees in front of his door. It was 6:05 till now and I need to hurry up.

I slid the letter inside and ran down the stairs making sure I don't make any noise. Ella wasn't up yet and thus I slid her letter in her room also. Then I went out of the house slowly glancing back and remembering all the fun I had here with Aiden and Damon.

I'm surely gonna miss all of this.

When I went out I saw a few cars on the road. I patiently waited for Chad cause I knew none of the Stevenson will wake up before 6:30am.

Soon a car stopped in front of me and came out Chad. Thank god he's here.

"Hey" he said and hugged me ... that was something new but I hugged him back. We then sat in his car and took off .

"So what happened?" He asked a bit concerned .

"Aiden's stupid. He saw us hugging yesterday night and assumed you asked me out and I said yes and he was all furious and shit said that I'm a very bad person and other shit like that. He didn't even give me a chance to explain myself" I told him

"Man what a dickhead ! So what are you planning to do next?"

"I slid down a letter under his door in which I told him the whole truth and also told him that we should stop seeing each other for a while as both of us will do something we may regret"

"Sex?" Man that was the best reply ever *Note the sarcasm* my eyes widen in shock as I couldn't believe my ears. He just chuckled

"Thats all what you can think about?" I said with irritation in my voice

"Okay sorry .... so do you still wanna go back to him ?" He asked suddenly turning the funny moment into a serious one. I thought for a second and nodded and whispered a yes.

"Really?" He asked and woah he did heard the whisper !

'Um... yeah... you know cause it just feels right to be with him like he understands me and he knows what may upset me and what makes me happy and all those things and he has supported me a lot but what happened yesterday... was something I never expected to happen. Why couldn't he just calm down and listen to what the other person has to say !"

"Looks like its you at the moment who needs to calm down" he said jokingly of course wanting to lighten up my mood. I just chuckled at his response.

We soon reached at my place and I felt happy to see my home. We bid goodbyes and before leaving we hugged each other. Note to self : Chad loves hugs

"So you want me to come over later to play ?" He asked me

"Um no I have to plan a small surprise party for my mom and dad- oh wait would you like to help me?" I replied to him and had that hopeful. look in my eyes of him saying yes.