(6) A Party

Hazel's POV
Right now I am here in my room more like the guest room in Stevenson's house and trying to do my home work. We got back from the park an hour before and things are now worse between me and Aiden
Woah wait a second I'm talking like me and Aiden are dating 'wish we were'
Shut up you stupid hormones !                                                                               And even what Jason said! 

Lemme tell you what happened in the park after I saw Jason                               Flashback                                          

The moment I saw him standing I turned around and was going to do something just something when I heard my name being called out by my death ... Jason.
"Hazel is that YOU!"
I turned around and just stared at him blankly .... Just blankly !
Jason made his way towards me and stopped at a distance
"Holy God look at you ! You look so pretty and slim after you left Edinburgh!" Oh yeah how can I forget this he was the only guy who told me how much fat I am and what a piece of shit I look like.
(A/N: everyone is perfect the way they are what all he said and Hazel told just now was a part of making-a-person-weak thing... I hope you get what I am saying )                                      "Oh yeah of course why wouldn't I look slim and pretty to you as-                 "Who is he?" Came a voice from behind . I know that voice.... Aiden!      "Looks like you have got a boyfriend! You forgot what I taught you back in Edinburgh? However now I dare you to come to this party at *the address* at 7pm tomorrow and dress in a dress!... Can you do that ?" Jason said with a devilish smirk and my heart almost stopped .. going to a party? In a dress? Yeah my worst nightmare !

"Yes I'll come" oh no what have I done. I looked at Aiden who had a confused and angry look on his face. Then Jason without even trying took off. Aiden looked at me and just said one thing "I'm coming with you " and then he went to take Damon. Oh no some shits gonna happen!    After that we three came back home.

Flashback Ends 

You see what have I gotten into !! I don't know whats gonna happen tomorrow but I just hope everything goes well. there was a knock on my door so I went and open in it . at the door it was ... Aiden!                                                                                                                                                                                     "Dinners ready" he said in a tone which I actually can't tell in which way!                                                       "Yeah be right there" I said and switched off the room lights and made my way downstairs. Aiden was just behind me. I stopped and turned around to talk to him but I bumped in his chest. "careful" he said    "yeah... uh Aiden you know you really don't have to come to that party I'll manage and you even don't know who he is... " I said trying to convince him but in return I was dragged to a room and slammed on a wall but carefully.                                                                                                    "I don't know who he is? It's because you don't tell me! You have been keeping all this to yourself but actually you have to blurter it all out so that YOU can feel calm! I know that guy has to do something with your past and the way he talked I know it isn't right but I really want to help you and why don't you get this thing huh? you don't let me kiss you even when I come near you you get away from me like what have I done to you huh?" he almost shouted on me but his shout contained anger concern and ... hurt.  is this really the right time that I shall tell him what all happened in Edinburgh? He is a player for all I know he has broken millions of girls heart he is just like... like... Jason. But now when I see him theres more to him. He cares  he has a heart and not a stone cold one. Probably he just shows this side of him to his friends and .. and... me? But why?