Chapter 3

"Daddy please I just want to go play with my friends" little 9 year-old Diamond explains. "Diamond if I find out them bad little boys were with you, you'll be grounded for months". "Okay daddy"

She skips out of the house and meets her friends at the lake. All day they hang out throwing water ballons at eachother, playing games, and eating snacks. Randomly Diamond's associate Kayla comes up with the idea of a game of Truth or Dare. Thats when Diamond gets dared to kiss her crush ever since 1st grade behind the bushes, Xavier. 

Xavier smiles at Diamond and softly grabs her hand, pulling her up. He guides her through the forest a little and then sits down with her near a tree. Diamond looks down not sure what to say. Embarrased. "Have you ever kissed anyone before?". Diamond shakes her head as a no thinking to herself that Xavier has probably kissed plently of girls. At least that's what she's heard.

"Ive never kissed anyone either and I dont really know how to". Diamond looks up at Xavier in shock. "Really? You? Xavier?" "Yes". Xavier sighs "But I really want to kiss you. I may not know how but I want to know how your lips feel on mine. Ive liked you for a really long time and I cant stop thinking about you. I know I probably sound corny and like a punk right now but I mean every word coming out of my mouth". Diamond looks at Xavier not believing that he could possibly like a girl like her.

"Do you even know my name?" She says. "Of course I do. Diamond. Ive known your name ever since my first day of school here in the first grade" Xavier stresses. Diamond looks at Xavier and slightly smiles. She cant believe she's hearing those words come out of the mouth of her crushes, Xavier. Xavier grabs her face with both hands and slowly presses his lips onto hers. She puckers her lips a little not really sure what to do except for puckering. 

Xavier slowly pulls away a few seconds after and holds Diamonds hands immediately after. "That was great" He manages to let out. "Yeah, It was".

Diamond's dad comes out of no where and starts to immediately yell at Xavier "Dont be kissing up on my daughter" and thats where Diamonds mom comes in "Oh leave them alone. That was so adorable. What a nice young man" "Oh please that just made me sick, He cant touch her" "Shutup their just kids" "I dont care". Diamonds mom sighs of annoyance and walks over to Diamond and Xavier. "Diamond sweetie its time to come inside its getting dark". "Okay mom can I say bye to Xavier?" "Of course you can. Be back inside in 5 minutes".

Diamond's mom pulls Diamond's dad into the house with her annoyed with his childness. Diamond turns towards Xavier and see's him looking guilty. "Im sorry I didnt mean to get you into trouble" "No its fine, My dad gets mad off of everything. It was nothing". Xavier nods his head and begins to speak again "Will you be my girlfriend?" "Huh?" Diamond's knees buckle and her legs get weak. She doesnt think she heard him correctly.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" "Yes".

And thats where it all started. Where Diamond and Xavier's long lasting, never ending, strong relationship started. Continue reading to follow them through their journey of Life and Love. & Dont forget to vote and comment.