Chapter 9

Diamond P.o.v

2 weeks later..

I walk through the door greeting everybody and immediately sitting down to talk buisness.

"Ms.Waynes our commerical we shot a few days ago will go on the air by tonight so we plan to do a meet and greet soon" The producer explains to me.

"When do you think we will do the meet and greet because I for sure cant do it this saturday"

This saturday is Xavier's first Nfl game and he's having all of the family fly out to watch and I would never miss something so important to not only Xavier but the both of us.

"That's fine we will call you when we get a date together and we will send your first check through the mail tonight"

We say goodbye and me and Tasha go out to my car.

My phone rings and I immediately answer once I see Xavier's name.

"Hey baby" "Hey boo" I smile. "Has the fam bam got there yet?" He says in the worst accent he could have ever attempted. "First of all never say fam bam or try out that accent a day in your life again, okay?" I tell him and he laughs like Im trying to be funny. Tf? No.

"Okay babe so have they gotten there yet?" "No they said they'll be here tomorrow morning" "Wait what day is it today?" he says while chuckling. "Baby it's Wednesday" "Oh okay well Ill be there tomorrow night and maybe we can go to dinner or something" He yawns. Aww my baby is tired. "Okay baby well Ill let you go you sound tired".

Xavier chuckles and sighs "Okay I love you" I smile "I love you too X".

As soon as I get home I get in the shower and put on pajama shorts and a t shirt I got customized that says 'Xavier's biggest fan'. I put my hair in a pony tail and as soon as I get in the bed the doorbell rings.

I sigh, put on some socks, and go downstairs.

"Who is it?!"

"Yo daddy bitch!"

I chuckle and open the door and give Xavier's assistant a hug.

"What you doing here Ash Bear?" I asked. "I just wanted to drop off this package to you" "Wait why arent you with Xavier?" "He sent me home this morning so I could take care of some paper work with a different client he said he didnt really need me so I didnt argue and left" I chuckled and grabbed the package."Do you know whats in it?" I ask. "Nope and he told me not to look because It might embarras you if I knew what was in it so I just brought it over here" I smile.

We say our goodbyes and I jog back upstairs and sit down on the bed with the package in front of me. I un zip it and grab what's inside.

Oh my god no he didnt!

I call Xavier and he answers immediately. "Hey baby" He says sweetly. "You sent me a vibrator" I ask. "Well yeah I figured sinced you lost your last one you would want one and especially while Im gone" "You'll be back tomorrow night I can wait" "You a damn lie I know you like the back of my hand Diamond, you dont think I know that you were going to do some things to your self tonight?" I blush glad that he cant see me "Whatever bye" I hang up on him and shake my head while chuckling.

Xbaby: I love you

Me: I love you too

I send the message and put this vibrator to work.

I wake up in the morning and go straight to the shower. I get dressed in some jeans and a tshirt and out on some converse, grab my purse, and leave the house driving to the airport. Once I get to the airport I see Mia (Mrs.Perez), John (Mr.Perez), Sara (My mom {Mrs.Waynes}), Josh (My dad {Mr.Waynes}), Patrick, and Mary.