Chapter 6

I wake up to Xavier kissing on my thighs. This nigga.

"Mmmm Xavier" I moan. "Goodmorning princess". Xavier kisses all over my thighs and lower stomache slowly making his way to my cat. 

I get out of the shower with Xavier. "You just had to have sex this morning" I say. "Well you were just laying there and I wanted you to wake up in a good mood" "Dont make up excuses for your horny ways". Xavier laughs and smacks my butt on his way to his closet. I walk into my closet and lotion my body and put on my outfit for the day. I get dressed in black ripped booty shorts, a black low crop top that says in bold white letters 'Biggie' and I put on some pink sandals. I put on a pink watch and let my hair down. I do my makeup, grab my purse, and go downstairs.

"What you want for breakfast babe?" Xavier asks. "Pancakes" "Bacon too?" "Yeeaaaaaah". I go inside my office and call Tasha.

"Goodmorning Ms.Waynes" "Tasha how many times do I have to tell you call me Diamond at all times" Tasha laughs with me. "So whats up with the whole covergirl thing?" "Well basically we'll be meeting with them to discuss what exactly you'll be doing and your contract and we'll have to put together a contract for them as well" Tasha explains. "Okay, is there a date set up yet?" "Yes, Is tomorrow afternoon good? It'll last a good four hours" "Umm let me check and Ill get back to you" "Okay. Also dont forget you have a photoshoot today with H&M at 3" "Oh yes, thanks for reminding me" "No problem. Ill see you at 3" "Alirght bye".

"Your food princess" I giggle "Thanks babe". Xavier hands me my plate and sits next to me with his. "Anything planned today?" "I have a shoot at 3 with H&M, you?" "Nothing at all" "Awww poor baby. I know what you can do" "What?" "You can stay here and clean up your dirty ass closet" "Dont start Dia" I laugh. "Oh come on Xavier its filthy in there. Your like a pig" "A sexy pig". I shake my head. "Im hanging out with Patrick today" "Patrick is out here?" "Yeah he got here a few days ago" Xavier explains. "Why didnt you tell me asshole?" "I forgot".

Patrick Perez, Xavier Perez brother, Mia Perez son, and Johnathan Perez son. Thats the family right there for ya. Ive known Patrick as long as Ive known Xavier. He's like a brother to me and I love him. He's a couple of years older than Xavier and is married with two kids. His wife name is Mary. Two beautiful kids may I add. Twins. Lanny and Lenny (two boys). Their the cutest things ever!

"Are Mary, Lanny, and Lenny here too?" "Yep" "Omg why didnt nobody tell me I feel offended" "You should be. Nobody likes you" I hit Xaviers arm and pull out my phone while calling Mary.

"Hello Ms.Model" "Hey Mary. Why didnt anybody tell me yall was coming out here?" "I figured your idiot boyfriend or his brother would" I laugh. "I want to hang out" "Anytime" she says. "Well how about 7? Lets go to dinner with the kids and not the idiot brothers" I explain as Xavier pinches my hand. "Okay Ill meet you at your place at 7" "Yeeeeaaaaah okay!" "Bye".

I turn to Xavier and slap the back of his head. "Why did you pinch me?" "You called me and my brother idiots" "Cause yall are" Xavier begins to pout. "Awww poor daddy" I rub his face. "Daddy? Mmm call me that again" I smile and give Xavier a kiss.

I leave and drive to my shoot. When I get there they immediately put me in hair, makeup, and wardrobe and we get this thing started.

Xavier's P.o.v

Xavier Perez. Thats my MOTHAFUCKIN NAME! Excuse my language. I play for the Los Angelos Flags. Best team in the NFL! Ive always wanted to do football ever since I was a little boy. Its my passion.

Diamond. Diamond is the love of my life. Always has and always will. She makes me happy, makes me laugh, shit… even makes me cry. She's more than I could have ever asked for. Sometimes I sit and ask God why out of all people, why did he give me such an angel.

I cant wait until the days Diamond has my babies and we raise our children together. Making her happy is all I could ever ask for.

I have one brother, Patrick, he's in the nba and plays in Atlanta. Who's married to my sister-in-law, Mary and she had his big head twin boys, Lanny and Lenny. Those kids are hella bad and always picking on me. They are so lucky I love them cause If I didnt……

My parents are still together. They've been together ever since I was born just like Diamond's parents. Speaking of her parents, I love Diamond's family. They are filled with so much energy and the put a big smile on ya boys face every time. Diamond has one older brother, Dylan - who's in the NBA and plays here in Los Angelos and he's been in a relationship with this chick Teresa and their getting married soon.

Diamond says Teresa is getting fed up and she's ready to get married and start a family because they've been engaged for a while but Dylan is too wrapped up in his carrrer. I wouldnt really know who's side to choose in that situation because Teresa does have the right to be ready to start a family but Dylan loves basketball as much as I love football and you cant take away what a man loves. It'll break him.

I drive to the hotel Patrick and his family is staying at and immediately go to the front desk. "What room is Patrick Perez staying in?" Now instead of just answering my question of course he doesnt answer it. "May I ask who are you?" "Im Xavier Perez, his brother" The front desk man calls Patrick and he confirms me.

I get into their room and Lenny and Lanny immediately tackle me into big bear hugs. "Uncle X! Uncle X!" They both scream to the top of their lungs. "Hey twins". They plant kisses all over my face and giggle while we all laugh. I get up wiping my face and give my brother and Mary a hug. "Boys go put your shoes on and come back out here" They run to the back room. "Where you and the boys going?" Patrick asks Mary. "Were going to go do some sight seeing and take some pictures so the boys can have some fun and we can create memories" "Shouldnt I be there?" "No I want to spend some time with my boys, go be with your brother Patrick" Patrick rolls his eyes.

Mary and the boys leave shortly after and me and Patrick sit on the couch. "So how is it out here?" Patrick asks me. "Ive been here for four years" "I mean like with you living with Diamond now and being in the Nfl finally" "Its cool, Hard work but I like the hard work" I explain to him. "Was it hard giving up your space and personal life?" "Nah not really cause me and Diamond were always close and always told eachother a lot so it didnt feel different when we moved in together" I tell him as he nods.

After talking for a while we exit the hotel to some papparatzi outside. Not a lot, about three total and its probably all for one magazine. They begin to approach us asking questions left and right, over and over again.

"Xavier and Patrick Perez. Are you brothers?"

"Patrick how did it feel to be benched that whole game last year in San Fransico?"

"Xavier how does joining the Nfl feel?

"Patrick are you Xavier's older brother?"

"Pat some say your quitting Nba soon, is that true?"

"Xavier how's your girlfriend Diamond Waynes doing?"

After 10 minutes they finally pull my car up and we get in. "Where you tryna go?" I ask "Shit a bar".

After being at the bar for 4 hours drinking and talking about whatever came to our minds we somehow ended up at my house knocked out on the floor of the living room.

Diamond P.o.v

After hanging out with Mary, Lenny, and Lanny aftet my photo shoot we tried calling the idiot brothers but they didnt answer so wr just decided to go to my house. When we got there the idiot brothers them self were fast asleep on the living room floor. We put the twins to sleep in one of the guest rooms. I go to the closet downstairs and throw blankets over the both of them.

Mary goes to sleep in the room with the twins and I quickly fall asleep in my room considering I was very tired and tomorrow is the big day where I will be talking with covergirl on my next project and the day Xavier is leaving for football camp for three weeks……

Vote and Comment please.