Chapter 19

I started a new story and published the first chapter and I would love if you all went to go check it out!

It's titled 'Kill'.

Thank you.

Diamond's P.o.v

8 months later...

"Happy Birthday to you"

"Cha Cha Chaaaa"

"Happy Birthday to you"

"Chaaaa Chaa Cha"

"Happy Birthday Dear XJaaaaaaay"

"Yeaaaah"

"Happy Birthday to yooou"

We all sing to XJ and laugh at him singing in between us.

"XJ make a wish and then blow out the candles, okay?" Xavier tells him.

XJ closes his eyes copying what his father is doing. XJ has no clue about what he's supposed to do so Xavier's doing first knowing he will follow in his footsteps and do the same.

Xavier starts to blow at the candles so XJ rushes to do the same.

I smile and take a picture and Xavier, Dyaln, and Patrick puts some cake in XJ's face.

XJ laughs and everyone claps and we start to pass out cake.

Later that night....

"XJ you are a big boy now. How old are you?"

He puts up one finger and I chuckle and pretend to eat his feet and he laughs uncontrollably.

I love doing that to him because he laughs so loud and his laughs make me smile.

"Mama Mama" He laughs more and Xavier busts in the room.

"Biiirrthdaaaay Boooy"

I let go of him and Xavier scoops him up with one hand and puts him in the air making airplane noises.

I sit back in my chair and smile at them.

Xavier is such a great dad.

The best.

When they bond it makes me happy.

He throws XJ into his crib gently and puts his blankets over him and gives him his warm bottle he just heat up.

"Goodnight gangsta"

XJ giggles and waves his hand as goodbye as he drinks his bottle with the other.

I kiss him in the forehead and wave goodbye to him as he does the same and me and Xavier leave the room.

"Now it's time for me to tear this ass up"

He scoops me up and I giggle.

He throws me on our bed and dims the lighs and crawls on top of me.

"You ready to get married to me?"

I nod my head.

Vote and Comment.

I know this chapter was short I just wanted you guys to get a feel of how their life is changing.