Chapter 17

Diamond's P.o.v

3 months later...

"Mommy I can't do it, it hurts. It hurts so much. I can't"

She sighs and holds my hand tighter.

"Baby you can do it. Youve got me, your father, and Xavier in this room with you. Outside those doors waiting in the waiting room youve got all of the people that care for you. They've been here for the whole 20 hours and they arent going anywhere until peanut is here"

Ive been in labor for 20 hours and I can't even explain the horrible pain Ive been getting.

6 hours later...

"Baby one more push, you can do it"

I push as hard as I can and sigh looking the the ceiling only for me to see blackness within seconds.

Xavier's P.o.v

"Oh my goodness, Doctor, Doctor!"

I look over at Diamond's mom and she's looking at Diamond and Diamond's eyes are closed. I rush over to her.

"My fiance is- wha- what's going on?"

"Im going to need you three to leave while we figure out what's going on"

They rush over to Diamond.

"N-No she's my girl I need to be in here with her"

"Sir you have to leave"

They push out me, her mom, and dad and I sigh looking through the window until they suddenly close the curtains.

I sigh and look over and see them crying and that's when tears begin to pour down my face.

I don't know what's going on but I can't lose Diamond. Not now, not ever. I love her and I can't imagine a life without here.

Oh god.

Oh no.

Sara and Josh, Diamond's parents walk over to the waiting room and tell everybody what's going on. I look over to the room and slightly smile at everybody here.

Patrick, and Mary here with the boys. Dylan and his fiance Teresa. My mom and dad. Of course Diamond's mom and dad. My assistant Tasha and my bestfriend Andre. All these people here for Diamond.

I sigh as the doctor comes out the door and I rush to him.

"Is everything okay?"

"Well based off the test we ran she passed out from anxiety and stress. We tried to wake her up but she isn't. She might slip into a coma soon if she doesn't wake up in the next hour" He says.

I sigh as more tears come down my face.

"Is the baby okay?" I ask.

"Yes" He smiles.

"She gave birth to a beautiful and healthy baby boy"

I smile and look over to the waiting room seeing them all looking at us.

"You may come see your child now and would you like to name the baby now?"

"No we are going to wait"

He nods his head and I look at the waiting room and call them over with my hands.

I explain everything to them.

"Damn" Dylan shakes his head and a few tears come down his face.

"It's okay baby she'll be fine, she's strong" His mom rubs his back.

We all go inside and take turns holding the baby and talking to Diamond. Although she's not awake, we know she can hear us.

Our baby boy is everything.

He's so special and I can't wait to name him with Diamond.

This past day was very stressful and difficult.

Soon everyone leaves and it's just me, our baby boy, and Diamond.

I continued to feed him some milk, burp him, and put him in his crib inside our room.

I grab Diamond's hand and sigh.

"Baby girl I know you can hear me. Please, please, please wake up baby. I need you, our baby boy needs you, our family needs you. We are supposed to get married remember? Me and you. Im going to get to see you walk down that aisle and smile that big ole' smile of yours. I need you baby....... Baby, please wake up."

Vote and Comment

Short Chapter I know I just wanted to show what all happens the day she gives birth.

'XO' will be ending soon.