Chapter 12

Diamond's P.o.v

1 Month Later...

Me and Xavier talked about the magazine, what happend, and forgot about it. We are at that point where we don't want to argue, and hate eachother. We love eachother that much.

I can tell you guys something though. Something I never thought would happen, happend so soon.

Im pregnant. 3 months.

It's so wierd and different.

I never thought I would get pregnant. I mean I know it could happen but I never thought about how I would feel when it happend and I feel wonderful. This feeling is amazing.

Xavier is so excited it makes me smile when he talks about it.

Out of no where he'll ask me questions like, names, things to buy, things he should know, things he shouldnt and should do. It's so adorable seeing him like this.

I have put my carrer on hold until a few months after the baby is born. Mainly because Xavier told me to, but he is right, it's a good decision.

When we told both our families over skype call they freaked out. Especially mine and Xavier's mom. They were so happy, they ended the skype call and called eachother on the phone to talk about it privately.

All of my friends keep telling me things like "Boo you better get ready because now he's going to purpose soon". But honestly I don't want him to any time soon because I'll feell like he only did it because Im pregnant with his baby.

Obviously if he asks I will say yes in a heart beat. I just don't want him to ask any time soon.

"Baby where you at?" Xavier yells out from the front door.

"Living room"

He comes in, smiles at me and kisses my lips.

"Well hello my beautiful sunshine" I chuckle at his corny-ness. "You are so corny Xavier" I laugh as he comes in with chinese food in his hand.

I gasp "For me?".

He chuckles and hands me the bag.

"For you my lady"

He sits next to me and we both pig out and eat.

A football player after practice, and a pregnant lady in one house. We eat a lot but you wouldnt understand unless you were any of us both.

"Dylan called me and threatend me again"

I chuckle. I guess Dylan is just going to call Xavier every other day and threatend him about leaving me or the baby. I love my big brother though.

"He's ridiculous" I stuff more chow mein in my mouth.

"Hand me that soy sauce" I hand him the sauce and he drowns it over all his food. He's so lucky. I wish I can drown my food in soy sauce right now but I can't because it has too much salt and It wouldnt be good for the baby.

"Fuck you whore" I push him lightly.

"Aww baby you mad or nah?" He laughs and I mug him for saying that dumb shit.

After eating and joking around for another 10 minutes, Xavier cleans up all the mess and brings me a diet coke and him a sprite.

"I got us a movie from redbox"

I look up at him and arch my eyebrows.

"You went to a redbox? Alone? No body guard or anything?" I ask.

"Nope. Surprisngly there were no fans, only the paps follow me"

"Well that's good"

"Yeup" He jumps on the couch next to me after putting to movie in and puts his arm around me shoulder and rubs my belly with the other.

"Don't rub my belly Im not that big yet so I feel like your just rubbing fat"

"Baby your belly is starting to get round and it's hard, it's not fat" He kisses me and tells me to shutup so we can hear the movie.

I chuckle and lower myself a little more and cuddle into him.

Vote and Comment